Topic: Chords

I have an acoustic guitar and I want to learn to play chords..!!

Can you suggest me some good online platforms where I can learn??

Re: Chords

Justinguitar.com

He has a free beginner course that I think is very good.

There are other on-line resources too, but I think Justinguitar has a good approach for beginner acoustic playing.

I am not associated with that web site or owner in any way other than a satisfied user.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I have to agree with Zurf about Justinguitar.com.  I've used Justin's website for several years and you'll find everything you need on his site and it's free.  He recently undated his entire website and it's loaded with lots of good stuff whether you're a beginner, intermediate, or a veteran guitarist.  I've found JamPlay to be very good too, but it's not free.  They have some good instructors onboard who provided video instructions.  I was member for a year, since I wanted learn more about finger style and blues guitar.

Taylor 314CE, Ovation Elite L718, Cortez 12-string acoustic, Fender Stratocaster, Kala Makala MK-T Uke
Fender Champion 20 Amp, Acoustic AG15 Amp
Line 6 Relay G10 Wireless Guitar System
ToneWood Amp

Open youtuve and search for tutorials. I learnt this way.     

tHIS GUY REAL GOOD TOO

https://www.andyguitar.co.uk/online-lessons/

VERY SIMILAR TO jUSTIN WHO i HAVE USED VERY OFTEN     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

No substitution for just playing a three chord song. time in front of a computer won't do it alone.     

Marty Schwartz on you tube, you can download a free e-book of chords.  also Pappastasch on YT he is great also.  get your block diagrams and start learning.  its how I did it before there was interwebs     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

seriously guys? this fellers original post is two years old and he hasn't posted since! he probably meant to return at some point to spam.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.