1 (edited by Peatle Jville 2020-09-08 09:31:59)

Topic: Johnsonville Rain Kowhai Nectar

It is Spring here this a tune about when it rains here in the valley where I live and the birds and flowering trees that help give our local Tui birds plenty to fill their stomachs.  I thought I would put this up even though  it needs  to be done again but I thought it might give you an idea of what I  am trying to achieve.
Any comments greatly received.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEp3wrz6n0E

Re: Johnsonville Rain Kowhai Nectar

i like it Pete. very psychedelic me thinks? double tracking... you're getting quite experimental. great video too.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

3 (edited by Peatle Jville 2020-09-09 09:23:52)

Re: Johnsonville Rain Kowhai Nectar

Cheers Phill thank you for your feed back.  I was trying to get that late 60s psychedelic sound it was also me  being experimental with double tracking.  I had an idea in my head but I couldn't pull it of the way I wanted it to sound. I messed up in a many  parts of it. The up side of it was I have learnt a lot and hopefully it will help me to do something a bit better next time. If I did that one again I would do things different in various  parts of it. The video side is just me taking pictures and videos on my cheap  phone around the valley where I live. I like the idea of people making videos and taking pictures and making music  without expensive tech.