Eb Gm Cm Ab
Eb Gm Cm Ab Abm
Eb Gm Cm Ab
Eb Gm Cm Ab

Repeat chorus to end

© Trevor Scrivens: 17th September 2019

Listen to Fading Away by Ctech on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-415450650/fading-away

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: Fading Away

I was quite interested in the chord pro. Played it through a few times in my own style and thought the melody had a really good feel about it. Nice work. Would love to hear your take on what I think is a great song.     

Thick as two short planks

3 (edited by ctech 2019-09-25 13:05:09)

Cheers keep it real,the chord progression keeps with the line in the song'"nothing seem to change in my life" so the chords don't change just repeat,apart use different inversions.
I have recorded the song ,but I realised after I'm faintly derderdering  under the instrumental part.haha! Sent now to songwriting comp so to late to worry.  I will upload to soundcloud and post the link here under lyrics,i did it in one take so not perfect.
Thanks again for commenting.

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Trevor,
I left you a note on soundcloud also.  I think this can be METALIZED rather well! LOLOL I will have to give it a go.  big_smile     

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Haha thanks beamer  go ahead give it a go.     

ctech I listened to your song  after reading it first. Great work on both the song as written and your song on sound-cloud  shows your gift. This is wonderful.     

Music is what feelings sound like.
Music is life, that why our hearts have beats.

ctech

Awesome song and equally awesome recording !
I really like this song !! Well done.

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Thank you Classical Guitar,its good you read it first then listened. Glad you like it.     

Thanks Jim. I have a good feeling about this song.  So fingers crossed i do better this year.     

Got my result gave me 3 stars out of 5 what ever that means. Maybe they didn't like the hidden message. Haha!     

Got my result gave me 3 stars out of 5 what ever that means. Maybe they didn't like the hidden message. Haha!     

ctech I reckon three stars is still more than 50%  better then being under 50%. Fading Away is a good song.     

Thanks Peatle Jville,I did think that but was hoping it would do better.     

A new version of fading away. I apologise for my voice and the bum notes. Still can't hear good.
Listen to Fading Away by Ctech on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/QQwA