1 (edited by beamer 2020-11-23 15:02:32)

Topic: Beartooth

Recorded at Nashville's Blackbird Studio (as was the main album) the more cleaned up version of this record.

This is an older vid and mini doc. but this shows how talented a very heavy band is. these guys are soo good
the regular sound of the band is heavier than most of the Chordie crowd likes but I know you all will like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G5mvU8gz60

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: Beartooth

Good, close harmonies and understated instrumentation - my kind of music !!! Thanks for posting Beamer.

DE     

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

loved the first song and listened to the others but not so impressed to be honest. i do love my metal fairly heavy so i had a look at their other stuff on YT, but it was too heavy for me. thanks for posting though very educational.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

4 (edited by TIGLJK 2020-11-24 11:55:04)

jeez- at the risk of sounding like  broken record - ditto to what Phill said - Loved the first song - loved the last song too
Alas, I am not a big metal fan (mostly bc I can't play it !) - but this caught me off guard.  I was really surprised at the harmonies they achieved. Also really super surpised to see the violin being played.  after listening to this the third time - I came to appreciate it more.
Thanks though Scott - I really liked this - opened up a new view of metal to me.

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I really liked the first song.