Bridge

[Gbmaj7] Through and it hurts[Ab6] me

As the clock ticks[Gbmaj7] down to our last good[Fm/Ab] bye

It was only[Gbmaj7] you and now you desert[Ab6] me

And I[Gbmaj7] still don't know the reason[E] why

Reapeat Chorus to end

(C) Trevor Scrivens 5th December 2020

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/f1vtu

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Re: Breakthrough

Ctech real good  lyrics and backing track  has an interesting updated  ye  olde english  sound to me, but  I am not sure how it would fit into your lyrics but it is still good.
Happy New  Year  to you and your family and good to see you back here on Chordie.     

Trev
Powerful lyrics - hope it's not based on experience.
It is really hard to tell if lyrics fit that soundtrack with out them being melded together.

Good stuff anyway man !
Cheers
Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Thanks peatle I should have just done melody and chord . Or just piano track and vocal. Ill see what I can do. Happy New year to you and yours. We are all fine I've been visiting my 83 year old father every day since the mayhem began to keep his spirits up  I don't see my grandchildren as much as I'd like but I talk to them on phone vid calls so it better than nothing.

Thanks Jim yes another from experience sadly ,I will try to sing it at a later date. At mo working on a song with reference to the mess we are in at the moment.  Got a melody and title, just lyrics and chords to find. I hope to enter it in this years songwriting contest so taking my time.     

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

Heres me singing Breakthrough for all that are interested and how it sounds.
Listen to Breakthrough by Ctech on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/f1vtu     

Ctech you have a real good singing voice and passion in it come through real good. Great song with the singing and musical arrangement bang on. It is a song that I think works well in this modern era and I could imagine my nieces would love it. It has the potential to win song competitions and awards.