Topic: Don't Want No Noise

Though I wrote this about one of my happy places to be in life enjoying nature.  I  have also done it as a folk song attached.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTn_kVjbeIo

Don’t want No Noise

Don’t want no noise around here.

Just want the sound of the birds and bees.

The rustling of the trees.

A little sound from rustling trees.

A Tui or a bird or two

The humming of the bumble bee.

Don’t want no noise.

Re: Don't Want No Noise

beautiful lyric and the pics are matching.  Nicely done Peatle. Relaxing tune. We all need a place like that.

Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Thank you Jim for taking the time to have a listen and leave a comment. I tried to give it a bit of a Neil Young Vibe. I like spending time just taking in nature it helps keep my head in a good space.     

I try to keep my head on my shoulders these days lol.
Without the natural world and all the beautiful flora and fauna what will be left? We are destroying what makes this world! Your words resonate my friend.
I love the sound of the birds and bees and breeze through the leaves of the summer trees.
The scent of flowers, gardeners hours, spent lovingly caring for spring and summer display.
Birds chirping or flying to and fro.
Lazing in a summer meadow, stay, never go.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

I try to keep my head on my shoulders these days lol.
Without the natural world and all the beautiful flora and fauna what will be left? We are destroying what makes this world! Your words resonate my friend.
I love the sound of the birds and bees and breeze through the leaves of the summer trees.
The scent of flowers, gardeners hours, spent lovingly caring for spring and summer display.
Birds chirping or flying to and fro.
Lazing in a summer meadow, stay, never go.

Good one Phill

Laying in the paddock listening to the mooing of the cows.

I wont go into the next paddock that’s where the sheep have eaten all the flowers.