1 (edited by Peatle Jville 2021-12-09 01:41:12)

Topic: Party On The Bayou Written By Phill Williams and Peatle Jville

Party On The Bayou
I was honoured that Phill ask me to help write this song by contributing some lyrics. I love the Cajun sound on this one. It also tells a good story about booze and an angry Granny with her grandson following in his layabout no respect for woman, father's footsteps. Guns and alcohol and nightly moonshine and music session's down on the bayou. I'm not sure if the boy has survived this episode?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UHHcYdko8A

2 (edited by Peatle Jville 2021-12-09 01:53:24)

Re: Party On The Bayou Written By Phill Williams and Peatle Jville

I have tried to load the lyrics and chords but for some technical reason its not letting it happen on here.

Hey Pete,

Feel free to send me any song you want to post in songwriting (lyrics and chords) and I'll get it posted for you in the right format.

V/R,

Jeff/jets60     

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Thank you Jeff for your offer. As I don't have your email I have sent you the song via soundcloud email. to see if you can get it to load on chordie. I appreciate your kind offer.
Pete     

I sent you an email from my email to your chordie posted email but soundcloud works too.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Thank you Jeff I received your email you are a champion.