Topic: Taking My Time

Here is Phill Williams rockn the blues on a song we wrote together called Taking My Time. Its an absolute privilege to have Phill share his considerable talents with me on this one. I just hope the video does the song justice. Phill's vocals and guitar on this are superb with the bass and organ plus the drums pushing it along nicely.  Love to hear your comments on this good or bad.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqL7Fgsq6i8 

Re: Taking My Time

Very well done ! 

reminds me of Stevie Ray Vaughn     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Thank you Jim for taking the time to comment and have a watch and listen. It would be a real good rockn the blues band with Phill Williams, Stevie Ray Vaughan and maybe Billy Gibbons on guitars. Though it might be hard getting Stevie there due to the helicopter accident, We would also need another tricky person to get in, on piano considering where he is now  that person is Doctor John. To give the sound a different edge maybe Ringo on drums. Maybe Booker T , Jones on Organ. Who do we get to play bass  that  could be tricky.????????????     

4 (edited by TIGLJK 2022-02-03 13:08:19)

Paul McCartney or John Entwistle,  of course.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

good work you two     

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Thank you Mojo     

TIGLJK wrote:

Paul McCartney or John Entwistle,  of course.

Cheers Jim
I think John Entwistle is busy making music with Doctor John and Stevie Ray Vaughn all who are not answering their phones at the moment so we might have to make do with Paul McCartney. It will be wonderful to see Paul working with Ringo again. Now I am wondering would a  band called Wanted  Dead Or Alive be an appropriate name for Phills new group.????     

Now that was a sweeet tune and video! I loved it all - You two work well together!     

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Thanks guys, it's nice to be appreciated. We can all work together, Jeff, we used to do a lot of Chordians projects a few years ago. No reason not to do that again?     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

..., Jeff, we used to do a lot of Chordians projects a few years ago. No reason not to do that again?

No reason at all. smile     

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C