Topic: Video of My song i It's Love That We Lose

I made a video of the song I wrote.

If you are interested in watching it here is the link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfpoTP5MxAU

My apologies for not being very active on Chordie for the past couple months,
Since I have retired, I have had so many things going on it has made my head spin.
Hopefully I can get back to being more active here - I do enjoy it.
   Jim 

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Video of My song i It's Love That We Lose

Its a  fantastic  song  Jim one of  your  best     

Jim, who said being retired is easy? I used to do my bit when I was working 6-7 days a week, now I'm working just as much as Ann keeps finding new jobs for me to do. I'm fortunate to have my man cave to withdraw to while she's watching her TV programmes or phoning her friends to get the latest gossip. LOL.

I love the arrangement that your friends have used on your song and your video is also great and self explanatory, with beautiful images. Well done.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

4 (edited by Peatle Jville 2022-04-27 07:55:09)

Jim that video is perfect for your wonderful song. I retired back in 2017 one thing that has surprised me is the demands on my time which has been good. A big challenge for me is figuring different ways to play guitar as my fingers are unable to do what they use to do. Chordie has helped motivate me to keep going with it. Though I must admit I don't always  look in on a regular basis but I try to check it out at least once a week. Part of this not been so regular at looking in on chordie  is I limit my computer time so I can get on with all the other things my family has lined up for me.

Love the video Jim. Your song was great as a duet and both singers did a fine job. Well done.     

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Thank you all !!

If you remember, I got a lot of feedback as I was writing it and made many changes thanks to advice and comments from the good folks here on chordie. I am thankful for that !

Retirement - I'm busy, but I do miss the coaching of the sports teams.

Thanks again
Jim     

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke