Topic: Saving songs to songbook

Why can I not save a song to my songbook.  I have hit the save song button but my songbook still says empty? 

Re: Saving songs to songbook

There is not a song save button, we have a 'ADD' to Songbook button so it looks like you are not doing it right. However, if pressing the 'ADD' button does not work please clear the cookies from your system as they can sometimes affect the correct operation of Chordie.

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

3 (edited by Bigjoeb2 2022-04-29 08:16:14)

OK, somewhat pedantic, yes I hit 'add to songbook' not 'save button'; however, thanks for your suggestion. Have tried clearing cookies but song is still not 'added' to songbook?  Any other suggestions.

I'm having the same problem. Cleared cookies and still cannot add more songs to my songbook. I have 130 songs in my book at this time.     

Hi datsunrobbie,

There is a limit of 100 songs per song book so you have dome well to get 130 in it. you need to open a new book for more songs.

Roger     

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

HOW TO EXPORT SONGS TOO APP     

Howdy Atticdust, a little more information would help us to answer your question.
What app?
We don't have an App, and we don't host any content, so if you want to put music you have found by using the Chordie search engine, into another local storage device some work will have to be done by you.  I usually print to file the songs I want and put them in a folder on my PC in a format that I can then export (and sort) onto the device I plan on using when playing. For me it is easier to make "set lists" and organize them depending on what the situation needs..     

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

If you have over 100 songs in your book, you can open a second book and add songs there, then MOVE the songs from the second book to your main songbook.     

Thank you Derbyshire, your response is greatly appreciated. I understand what you're saying, but I can't seem to reproduce the sound properly. Because it is impossible to describe in words, we call it music. [