Topic: Is there any free platform to save my music ?

I am playing guitar for the past 16 years. I have recorded all my songs and acoustics and stored them on both DVDs & hard disks. Is there any free platform where I can organize and save all my music? If yes please let me know.

Note: I have visited a bar in Alabama, they have this software in which they have the musicians' profiles and have their recordings stored. They play it according to the customer's request. 

Re: Is there any free platform to save my music ?

I don't think any platform can be totally secure. Web sites come and go or your songs maybe used under someone else's name. Your hard drive could die as well, so download your songs to CDs if I were you. You could always try SoundCloud or YouTube. They've been around for years and are still going.     

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I agree with Phill, CDs and portable hard drives are long lived and durable. You can upload backups to iCloud or
Google drive for free, and I stash my media in a safe with other important documents labeled with the location and
access information because my memory for passwords is not as good as it once was. LOL     

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

SondCloud seems the most popular service for this. And of course YouTube
But I'm still saving on hard drives. Also, cloud services are good for this purpose too, but they have limited space.     

Web sites come and go or your songs maybe used under someone else's name.    hard drive could die as well, so download your songs to CDs if I were you