Topic: Wierd on chordie

There are something Wierd on the ske-`.
Yesterday I could nog loj in i got wrong password tried to change it i got wrong email. Today i coul change it and log in then i wanted to add a son to My song bok it said log in!!! But i was loggen in an if i tried to log in i go the same thin again wron profile name or password what is happening? 

Angelica Laago Trolle
Sweden

Re: Wierd on chordie

And no way to find any support?     

Angelica Laago Trolle
Sweden

I log in an when i search for a son to add to My sonbook a have Been loogged out. Be cause it says log in to add son some thing is .     

Angelica Laago Trolle
Sweden

Are there any way to get some support?     

Angelica Laago Trolle
Sweden

Most log in problems can be solved by deleting cookies, and opening chordie in a new session and then try logging in again. if that doesnt work, try posting your problem in the about Chordie section as there is where most of the more technical mods check for such problems     

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Excellent advise Doug_Smith. Delete cookies and browsing history. Then turn your computer off and on again. Please if still having issues, what search engine do you use and what operating system are you currently on. I'm going to assume it's win 10 or 11. If your using a mac disconnect the power chord, pick up your mac and toss it in the nearest dumpster. If at al possible set dumpster on fire.
*disclaimer* my advise here is only for enjoyment purposes and in no way do I condone lighting useful dumpsters on fire!     

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!