Topic: easy songs? without singing?

hi,
here i am again,
i would like to ask if anybody now some music without siging that sounds nice and are relative easy to play, i´m practicin hammer ons so i would like to tray something that has a couple of easy one in the song.without singing i mean not just strumming

i have guitar pro4 and have been searching for days to find somthing peolpe say is easy to play, but i cant get them going. i could be any kind of music but classic, i tray´d the beatles let it be but thats way to far for me, also nothing else matters and kind of stuff, y need something slow and nice.

so any advice?

Re: easy songs? without singing?

i found a few of them, i found the beatles let it be, but not the originel one, its a bit simplefid
enyone haz more of those?

trippy,
Don't try mainstream songs,
If you're looking for music then maybe try something Classical, or even some Jazz.
Music is more than just words. It's feelings and emotions. I listen to music for how I felt, how I feel, and how I want to feel. I listen to music that can be just plain fun.
I'm not intentionally putting anyone down, but personnally I don't like Bod Dylan's voice, but I think his songs are totally awesome. The music, the lyrics, the total nuance of it all.
I don't listen to his voice I go stairt to the music/lyrics. If you've found a song that sounds good, just ignore the words, since you're not looking for words anyway, and go strait to the music.
Have fun with the music and just enjoy the sounds that you create.
As was said in "Willie Wanka And The Chocolate Factory."
"You are the music maker, you are the dreamer of the dreams."

Find something, or create something. Just as long as you're enjoying it.

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

A lot of Beatles songs have distinctive riffs so that they are recognizable without the vocals.  My favorite to play is I'll Be Back.

oasis wonderwall is really easy...check out the instructional videos on youtube

One that works for me is "Dear Prudence" by the Beatles..   Its cool to play, the audience knows the song and will sing it themselves.  Along the same theory is "Needle and the damage done" by Neil Young.      Peace..