1 (edited by daddycool 2007-09-24 17:05:41)

Topic: title"a life on the tiles"

Chordpro error: The song does not contain chords. Please include at least two chords in brackets within the text, like this: [C7].

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: title"a life on the tiles"

this is totally out of character for me cause i've never been drunk in my life ,but ive seen the state my lads and some friends get in ,i just can't see the point in it...a catchy song...

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Daddy Cool,
Did you bring me home last night/early morn? and write that song about me?

I was only ever drunk once. I was 23, had 3 vodca and lemon. My first alcoholic
drink. Drunk them quickly like lemonade.I didnt know they should be sipped.
passed clean out. Sick for a week and the horrified look on my Dear Mams face
was enough to make me never get drunk  again. I do take a drink still once a week.
Its the late nights do me more damage now.
your song reminds me off "The Bay CityRollers, Shang A Lang.

Well Done!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hey DaddyCool,

Been there, done that and worn the T shirt but many years ago. I have a bit more self control these days.

Thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Yep - That's a lesson I had to learn the hard way also . . . seems so simple, but took me a while to figure out that you can enjoy a drink but not get totally plastered.  Great song, daddycool!

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

thanks chordies i thought i'd put some incoherent words in cause you come out with all sorts when your drunk..

7 (edited by selso 2007-09-25 01:57:23)

great jam. really like the twist at the end. reminds me of someone i once knew...........
you should call it " a life on the selso " just kidding
selso

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Wow DaddyCool that brings back memories of 20 years ago.Now it's a social drink no more crash,bang, fall down,
bump your head, those days are over. Hangovers are a thing of the past. I always said about drinking too much,
"You sleep with the dog, you get the fleas". With age comes wisdom. Neat number that's gets "Badeyed" again.

Have a great day...Badeye.

one caper after another