Topic: Upcoming Chordie birthday

Oktober 25th it is 5 years since I started Chordie. This should of course be celebrated, but how? Let me hear your suggestions!

Re: Upcoming Chordie birthday

Wow - 5 years - - - certainly worthy of some celebration.  I shall ponder this and offer ideas later.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

2002 was a great year indeed for me personally. Chordie was created and I married my beautiful wife.

Regarding a celebration;
How about an account from anyone willing, describing their most memorable, helpful, touching, or humorous, moment they've encountered while on Chordie. Or a tic or tape parade with a marching band made up of Chordians. "The Marching Chordians" celebrate 5 years of pure musical knowledge gathering bliss!!!

Give everything but up.

5 years old? wel well well!!
I was wondering yesterday how long i have been coming to chordie. I think about 4 years, i will have to find the first song i printed off to see.

how to celebrate it? hard question

Open a chat room for a day?
All meet and highjack someone elses chatroom like a poolroom in yahoo,lol. No one plays pool anyway.lol
lets just highjack a room this weekend to test it.lol

I am lost for sugestions right now.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

thats funny because my mom's b-day is on the 25. i think ill write chordie and my mom a birthday song!

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

This is definitley a cause for celebration but I am not quite sure what yet, I will have to give it some thought. I guess though that I wrote "Chordie Friends" a month too early or that could have been my contribution.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"