Topic: t:title:"you never notice me"

Chordpro error: The song does not contain chords. Please include at least two chords in brackets within the text, like this: [C7].

{ slowish ballad type song.}

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title:"you never notice me"

So sweet & sad, daddycool - I had a crush on a girl long ago . . . was too painfully shy to even send a note.  So, I just tried not to stare -

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

thanks james its that blinking ice it takes some breaking,my mrs broke the ice she asked me out...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Daddycool,

Simplistic song, about what shyness  must be about.

I find bashfulness such an  appealing quality in people. I much prefer this to

someone full of there own importance! They can take a hike , in my book
anyway!

Well Done. Cool.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

daddycool 
Unrequited love can be a big thing especially for the young. Nicely put in this song.
Well done

Ark

thanks old doll and arkady its nice to be able to create new material with all the millions of songs out thereits hard not to overlap into other song topics ...stay cool

You must have liked her a lot, beautiful lyrics and nice chord changes... I must be improving!

I'm the son of rage and love

hi bonedaddy we all have crushes when we're young but this song is'nt personal it is just in general but thanks for your comments  stay cool