Topic: Slimming down the collection

Well it's a sad time in my life...lol I've gave it much thought recently and I've decided (much to the amazement of my wife...lol) that I have just way too many guitars. I know...Is there really such a thing? Anyway I've decided I need to part with some of them. I'd rather have a couple of really nice guitars (Thinking custom if I can afford it..lol) instead of several  that I never really get to enjoy because of the number of them. I'm going to start off by selling either 7 or 8 acoustics or acoustic/electrics. I posted 3 last night on ebay and 2 more tonight and will list more ,probably, tommorrow. I'm gradually working up and the decisions are geeting more difficult...lol
I hope I dont violate any forum rules by doing this but I though I'd drop in a link to my ebay page incase anyone was in the market for a guitar or 2 or 3 or 4..lol http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrp … arpix11587
Thanks! Peace!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Slimming down the collection

You haven't got a cheap strat, tele, or acoustic you could ship to the UK have you? Can't afford one yet, but I might be able to in a few months.