Topic: fender acoustic guitar

Does anyone know if the Fender CD60 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is any good?

Re: fender acoustic guitar

What do you mean by good? Good priced, long lasting, do you want to have it compaired to another one. Everyone has there own opinion. I think that Fender, no matter the style makes good guitars. I like the Peavey myself, but that's only cause I can use my stubby fingers on it better than most others that I've tried, for my price that is.

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

Sure.  Fender doesn't make junk.  But that doesn't mean that it's good for YOU.  Take it for a spin and see what you think. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Jaminfesteddonkey, there is a whole topic about Fender Acoustics, with about 22 replies. Take a look there and see if your question is answered. I wrote this topic, because I was surprised to notice that where Fender makes great (and expensive electric guitars, still in a kind of struggle: who has the best guitar: Fender or Gibson!!??)
Compared to Gibson, producing great and expensive acoustic guitars, they didn't focus on acoustic guitars. I have the impression that they start making much better guitars, and because of Gibson, having great acoustics, but not cheap at all, the prices will be lower, even their best acoustics, because if they don't it will be a lot more difficult to have a piece of the pie.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Thanks
and I mean that ist it good over all.

NOOOOOOOOOO, I am not telling that the other topic is better, I just wanted to tell that there are maybe more answers. I don't know a lot about Fender acoustics, but I do know that are 'maybe slowly' producing better acoustics, and as I wrote, it is still a mystery to me why they didn't jump on the train when they could. I am convinced that buying an acoustic (talking about the more expensive) it is possible that they will increase in value, if it is successful

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

hi ....i just bought one ...very reasonably priced ...sounds nice ...and nicey made but the action was a little high ...for personal preference I had the bridge shaved a little and put extra light strings on ....it's nice now ......regards Cath

Hi all just discovered chordie .got loads of stuff to practice ..thanks all!   Anybody near Chester need a guitar buddy ?? lol smile

no doc
I know you didnt mean that the other topic is better
The other one would have more answers but I already posted it in the fender acoustics topic and didnt get a reply.