Topic: Spent My Last Dollar- A country song

the tune in my head is a pretty basuc country ballad type pattern, but I just haven't sat down and worked it out yet. If anybody wants to have a go at penciling in some chords they're more than welcome.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

All You Need is Love smile

Re: Spent My Last Dollar- A country song

God this is  good last rebel.

i would love to hear the music to this and recorded.

Ps. Lastrebel, I heard a group of sisters being interviewed the other day on Radio.

They were superb, young, and i think there called " Gold?  C/W fantastic at harmonizing!

They had won some kind of music award!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hey last rebel you should always save a bit for a rainy day thats what i was told it hardly ever worked but the priciple is there
anyway good lyrics now let have the tune....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

You've done it once again Miss Rebel.  Are you planning to put chords to it, or should I put in my own.  You know the saying "Three chords and the truth."  You've written the truth, I won't mind putting my own three chords to it.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

yeah 'three simple chords' is exactly what it needs, I've just been busy last few days and haven't gotten around to deciding which ones yet. By all means feel free to put your own if you like.

6 (edited by jerome.oneil 2007-11-21 23:22:00)

Any I IV V chord prog would work.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Or something therabouts.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I still haven't figured out enough about the guitar given to me to know the chords to put to it, but I hear melodies in my head to write to, much as you do, Rebel.  Good stuff.  Phrases turned well, syllables that work, but are not plodding and stiff.  Well done, very, well done.  Zurf invited me here, and I'm glad he did.

What a fantastic set of words!  Just the right order too!

Thanks for sharing

I'm the son of rage and love

9 (edited by last_rebel 2007-11-30 02:48:47)

last_rebel wrote:

Yeah so here's what I came up with, of course as Jerome pointed out its a simple I,IV, amd V pattern so you can transpose it to whatever key you like. Its kind of slowish and bouncy.
  Thanks to everyone for the kind comments and suggestions,
                                                                                       LR

Great tear in your beer song there Reb - Great use of chords too. Sounds great.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Good tune,I like it. brings too mind a little bit of eric claptons ,nobody knows you when you are down and out. dino48

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

Good tune,I like it. brings too mind a little bit of eric claptons ,nobody knows you when you are down and out. dino48

one caper after another

Great song I love it.

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3