Topic: YOUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE GUITAR and BRANDS

- acoustic
- electric
Personal list, and I know there is a topic about BIG BRANDS, and that cheaper brands are often as good as big names.
If their price is high, Gibson, Fender, PRS, MARTIN, TAYLOR don't forget that 90% of the population have no idea what brand is guitar is used, (I try always to see their guitars). They just like to hear music.
list:
I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY ON A GRETSCH PENGUIN. THIS IS MY DREAM.
BETWEEN DREAM and REALITY, I have some fantastic guitars FENDER STRAT 64, in reality, the guitar sounds nice BUT for the price you can get a reissue or relic.
PRS custom 24 (FAVOURITE ALSO THE COLLECTION START) + MARTIN ACOUSTICS.
ACOUSTIC: DREAM COLLINGS, TAYLOR

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: YOUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE GUITAR and BRANDS

If the house was burning and I could grab only one guitar to save....hmmmm, It would be my Fender Telecaster...it's an American model with a Bigsby Tremolo, and Van Zandt pickups...

I do have a Gibson Les Paul Classic, several Fenders, Peaveys (Wolfgang) and others!

Middleaged Redneck sorta guy who refuses to grow up...passion for music, especially Southern Rock but like bout everything cept Gangsta/Hip Hop. Collect guitars, mandolins, and love to ride Harleys.

Well I haven't played too many electrics, I have a red squire strat, which is just a very basic low end beginner package, single coils, but it has a descent tone. I have a small Crate amplifier and a G1 effects thingamajigger, I can get a pretty good sound cranking, and I'm sure you could get more if you actually knew what you were doing tongue
  As for acoustics, I like epis and takamines, never was crazy about washburns just haven't ever played one that 'felt right'. Gibsons are nice, and I've played taylors, both awesome big_smile

All You Need is Love smile

Hmm.

My Fav guitar(s) Are Both Fenders.
     -Fender Mustang
     -Fender Jaguar.

And for accustic.
     -Anything that plays, lol. But im Trying to get a StratAccustic

The guitars I would have:

Gibson Firebird
Fender Jaguar
Coil-tapped Fender Jazzmaster

electric-fender
accpustic-stagg

I'm a man of infinity

Gretsch and Rickenbacker because they have distinctive sounds and I'd have to be very rich to do anything more than hang them on the wall and admire them. Oh and a 3 coil nashville setup telecaster too, James Burton style without the paisley flame paint job.

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'

then wut with the signature.lol :-)

I'm a man of infinity

fender strad,tele,les paul,sg they all have sounds and playing ease i like

"Growing old is not for sissies"

"then wut with the signature.lol :-)"

Hi Lil there's a big difference between the guitar you can afford and the guitar you can pick up and play. The guitars in my sig get regular daily use, in 2008 I hope they'll see some gigs. They can get knocked over, scratched, stolen etc. without me going insane. Now try doing the same with a £1300 guitar... :-)

'The sound of the city seems to disappear'