Topic: Where are you?

Just curious as to where you call home? If you don't want to give the exact location that's fine but how about sharing your general location. It would help those of us that want to organize a possible get together to determine a convenient central location. That is, if we have enough members close to each other to do so.

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Re: Where are you?

Middle Tennessee

3 (edited by Tibernius 2008-01-15 12:26:01)

Guitarpix wrote:

Just curious as to where you call home? If you don't want to give the exact location that's fine but how about sharing your general location. It would help those of us that want to organize a possible get together to determine a convenient central location. That is, if we have enough members close to each other to do so.

I live in:

Gwynedd
Wales
UK

ontario

To reach out with your hands/ See the world through your eyes/ To live with the love of the savior/ To feel with your heart/ And think with your mind/I'd give my last breath for your glory!!!

Hi I am in West Wales!

aka ......   Boxer Petal....<3

Nova Scotia, Canada.

...Badeye.

one caper after another

In the US, Lancaster Pa.

Wisconsin,Port washington 3 blocks from the lake

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Cincinnati, Ohio....today, a cold cincinnati ohio.

im a ten minute walk away from Loch Lomond which is in  balloch which is part of alexandria which is in West Dunbartonshire, which is in Strathclyde area on the west of Scotland which is that wee great country just north of England which is in the UK, west of Europe.

But I do not want to be too precise where I am lol

lol

Ken

p.s. Ye can see my house on google earth

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

I'm a few thousand miles west of Upyerkilt.

I live in the nothern corner of Virginia, USA, in the beautiful but crowded Piedmont region where we have fast horses, loud hounds, scared foxes, good wine, and more than enough people to go around. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

upyerkilt wrote:

im a ten minute walk away from Loch Lomond which is in  balloch which is part of alexandria which is in West Dunbartonshire, which is in Strathclyde area on the west of Scotland which is that wee great country just north of England which is in the UK, west of Europe.

But I do not want to be too precise where I am lol

lol

Ken

p.s. Ye can see my house on google earth

Ken - I just checked it out on Google Earth - You live in that castle? Nice pad!!

It looks like beautiful country.

I'm a few hundred miles south of Zurf. Lewisville, North Carolina

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I'm in Pico on the Riveria (Pico Rivera) Los Angles County California U.S. of A.

Bootlegger.

I live in Grimsby, which is a pimple on the ass end of the UK!

lol

I'm the son of rage and love

Ah This is not fair!

Whats the betting bonedaddy this get together will be Stateside? Were outnumbered!!

Ps. I live in Ireland "The Beautiful Emerald" The other pimple on Bonedaddy A##. lol

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Old Doll wrote:

Ah This is not fair!

Whats the betting bonedaddy this get together will be Stateside? Were outnumbered!!

Ps. I live in Ireland "The Beautiful Emerald" The other pimple on Bonedaddy A##. lol

Old Doll.

lol
As if I have a pimple on my #ss!

Of course we're outnumbered but you and I will never be outclassed!

Cheers

cool

lol lol lol

Ya nutter, but i must agree!   To much wine i guess!

Where oh where can my baby be!  Lalalalalalalala !! !  Just practiseing my ice skating song!!

Wow ! did ya see that lutz and loop jump, God im only Massive Bonedaddy!  Top Score!!!!! all tens, ah im giving up real work altogether! Got my calling to late!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Old Doll wrote:

lol lol lol

Where oh where can my baby be!  Lalalalalalalala !! !  Just practiseing my ice skating song!!

Wow ! did ya see that lutz and loop jump, God im only Massive Bonedaddy!  Top Score!!!!! all tens, ah im giving up real work altogether! Got my calling to late!

Old Doll.

I think you just dropped your baby!

lol

columbus ohio

If you spend your life judging people, how will you ever have time to love them ♥

sydney - australia

"It's all about the Calluses, once you got them, you can't get rid of em!"

Hollister,california about 70 miles south of san Francisco.  dino48

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

PHOENIX, ARIZONA.... the place the bible referred to as HELL.... where all the sinner go to burn... Cause I mean lets face it... we have false idols... good drugs... great sex... and lot and lot of alcohol!!!! so when we say the arizona desert is "HOT AS HELL" we mean it in a literal sense!!!! PHOENIX AZ!!!!

T county Ohio, the reason we say T county is 2 fold, 1/2 (maybe more) can't spell Tuscarawas county, and the others just say it because it makes it sound like a happening place. Well it isn't!

If anyone was wondering where the name Tuscarawas came from. If you are afraid of CORNY jokes please revert from reading more.  There was a native indian chief named Tuskey, well one day he was standing by the local river where a small group of explorers seen him and started to watch him at the riverside. Tuskey slipped and fell on some rocks right on his butt, the explorers then commenced to say   Tuskey-raw-a$$.... HAHAHA. See thats how lame our town is.

NELA

North East Louisiana

In in North Texas

Middleaged Redneck sorta guy who refuses to grow up...passion for music, especially Southern Rock but like bout everything cept Gangsta/Hip Hop. Collect guitars, mandolins, and love to ride Harleys.