Topic: GOODBYE

GOODBYE

goodbyegitaardocphil

[C]this is[Cmaj9]the last[Am]song[F] I post [D7] here because[G] my[G7] songs [Dmadd11] are wrong[C]

[C]and so[Cmaj9] my fri[Am]ends [F] they will [D7 ]remain in me [G] in my[G7]heart[Dmadd11] real long[C]

So this is a[C] goodbye[E] friends [Am]song [F] a good [C] bye a goodbye[G]a goodbye[F] [F] [F]song[G]

I repeat a [C] goodbye [E] a goodbye[Am] song [F] so friends[C] a goodbye[G] a goodbye [F] [F] [F] so ho ong[G]

[C]I can [Cmaj9] play[Am] but[F] can’t write [D7] a nice and decent song[G]so it[G7] ends[Dmadd11] right here,right now[C]

[C]no more[Cmaj9]words [Am] no new[F] song[D7] ’cause my songs don’t [G] belong [G7] yes[Dmadd11]don’t belong here[C]

You read it [C] right and [E] you won’t see [Am] another[F] song it’s[C]loosing time [G]and I can’t write[G]so I [F] [F] [F] stop[C]

I’m so sorry[C]that it ends [E] here but[Am] all my love[F] my respect[C] for those[G] who can[F] [F] [F] write songs so nice[C]

So[E] goodbye[Am] goodbye[E] farewell [Am]and a all [D7] my love[G] for those[C] who can[E] write[C] songs[E] bye[Am]

[G] [F] [C] [E][C] I tried [E] BUT I [Am] failed

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: GOODBYE

Bloody Hell Lieven!

What's all this about?  Your songs aren't wrong, they're your songs - how can they be wrong?

Like I told you before, your songs are read and appreciated but not everybody feels comfortable with feeding back information. 

C'mon, dude - lighten up and post us another... maybe not quite so.... chordie lol

cheers

I'm the son of rage and love

hi phil why give up on a talent ,i can't read music ,i only play on the first three frets ,i only know about 20 chords,i can't get my page set up on myspace ,my song writing only developed since i joined CHORDIE so don't throw in the towel ,stand tall and come back fighting for what you have ,and for what you can achieve in the future...stay cool dude

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

im going to join in this too lol
Lieven,
Like daddy says, they are not wrong, no song is wrong no matter how it is wrote what is wrote or why it is wrote.
If you really want t ostop then stop but dont stop because you think they are wrong.

I read lots of songs on here and only post a comment to perhaps a couple a week out of loads upon loads. Not only in songwriting but other sections. I would love to reply to every single post in here, but I just have not got the time to. Sometimes I have not even got the time to read every single post and then time goes by and then i read posts a few weeks after. By that time I dont reply because I see it too late to reply.

So do what you feel is right mate

Ken

p.s.
I have just read your song about the clown and if you dont post anymore songs then how can we read great lyrics like that? especially someone that is european and cannot speak or wrtie english lol (quotting yourself on that lol)
dont give up Lieven

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Docs,

I have to agree with all of the above / or below. I so enjoy reading your songs.

Its a pleasure for me to come here and read new post. As UYK says " its hard to get around them all. In the short while ive been here , this section here has trippled its content.

I have hundreds of songs/ poetry / stories, half books / whole books/ written. But as someone said to me recently " They feel like
babies to us, and no longer hold the mystery when they are finally aired". If this is how you feel about your work then i respect this! But not because you feel your work is not good enough.
I cannot agree with you on this at all!

Way to hard on your self!

Love and light.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

I agree with the others also. I enjoy reading all of the songs here. And Doc - Your command of the English language is just fine. Once in while you just put a special twist on something, but that just makes it all that much more personal and actually adds to, never distracts from the lyrics. I assure you there are thousands of songs out there from American "artists" that destroy the language on a regular basis (like pretty much every Rapper). Keep 'em coming!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

YEEHA, I tricked you. I agree, I thought about it, not about a tune, melody I have a "head ful" of tunes, at least 100 different, and 50 sometimes similar to existing songs I heard on TV or Radio.
I think this happens all the time. JUST GO TO YOUTUBE, write PLAGIARISM and you will see & hear a lot of VERY similar almost IDENTICAL songs. I feel worse (PHYSICAL) and a lot of people notice this, I start thinking, also too much. I've had some really bad days, and this is so unfair. Because of thinking, fighting, writing and despite all my documents, I even get 160$ extra every month from the government, which is very uncommon, in stead of being happy, it really hurts, because it proves that my condition is really serious, also the fact that I really get a lot of money just for suffering and doing nothing. I lost everything, my girlfriend, an independent nurse who worked 7/7 days leaving at 05.30 to return at 22.30, she was EGOCENTRIC, she hated everyone who came to see me = big relieve. I lost my pride, my self-esteem, my work (=my life, but responsible for my private life where I failed a few times) I had the most beautiful women, my "joye de vivre", my courage, my social life=almost at home 24 hours a day. I am even not aware which day it is. It is a relieve when I compare this with a guy who runs his own business, renting DVD's living in fact just like me, every day is the same, add on top my RESTLESS MIND, giving me the opportunity to do 3 different things at the same time. THAT is really awful. I discovered the why, by doing an IQ test IN ENGLISH (www.tickle.com) and having 147 as IQ, add 20-25 in my language. This problem, and I can guarantee you, is/was killing me and is a curse and not a blessing. I started to understand a lot of events in my life, like being considered as a freak on school, able to memorise 200 pages (A4 size) a day, walking through a museum in 1 hour, and knowing more than a person who looked to everything in one day. Doing 4 things together, starting with A, but in stead of B, I am jumping from A to Z to return to A, giving the impression that I didn't listen, but knowing exactly what he told, always knowing and giving an answer on questions they wanted to ask. I don't know why I write this, but that's me and I can't controle it. My strongest point is also my weakest point. I am who I am, more assertive but at the same time more sensitive and not so self assured. That's me, also why I write long answers, or topics. I have nobody now, only CHORDIE, this site changed me a lot. Sorry for all this, and I will post songs, even using a lot of difficult but nice chords. YOU ARE ALL SO GREAT, NICE and REAL FRIENDS for me, or "cyber friends". It is a big relieve writing this, I just wannabe loved.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Great Docphill to read this,

EM! you just proved Money is not a substitute for anything in life.

Walk around a Museum in a hour? No! that would be the death of me! I spend hours when i go to these places. Wall to wall inspiration they are to me.

Carpe Diem! and all it holds for you.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

DOLLIE, thanks. What I wrote about me, I wanted to delete it several times.
I decided to keep it, just because of a few facts who made me as I am today.
- I lost everything, I am an extremely rare case because almost no one is that high insured.
I have good days, I have bad days, I earned a lot, I spend a lot, and even more after 09/2000, I live today, I don't know about tomorrow + that money is great. Most people (99%, this is what the chief taxman told me, are NOT insured or just have an extra insurance. Add a partner who can't live like that and you end up as homeless disabled person.) I am overinsured but no money in the world can give my physical condition back. It makes my life easier, but I wanted to do so many things. Imagine: always depending on somebody, I can't walk without crouches = no walking, very difficult to prepare something to eat, washing dishes ALL history. This is why I didn't delete it, it can be useful to others. I used to say " a far away from my bed show" until it happens to you. I even tried to find a new job while everyone told me to STOP doing this. I can't and won't accept this, it's impossible and a lot worse than what I tell. Is this trying to be stronger than they say, or is stupidity? I go for stupidity. Same thing with my restless mind, behaviour. Better with partner, a lot worse since being alone.
I hope that other chordians can use this information. I am quit happy if I don't start thinking too much.
Love ya