Topic: t:"title"your ma"

Chordpro error: The song does not contain chords. Please include at least two chords in brackets within the text, like this: [C7].

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:"title"your ma"

daddycool - this is like a little novel crammed into a song.  Very much like it.

At the risk of opening a big stinky can of worms - here are my thoughts on what I think your song is all about:
I think mother's are so fiercely protective of their sons because they are well aware of how truly mean girls can be.  Young men and boys are so oblivious when it comes to the subtle manipulations and persuasive charms of the female species.

Mother's grew up playing all the head games girls play and they realize their son's are totally unaware of the subtle yet potentially very hurtful intrigues of girls.  Young men and boys are often like trusting puppies - naive and playful.  Girls can be way out ahead of them socially from an early age.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Great Song, Daddycool!

Particularly the bit where we all lie to our parents lol lol lol

daddycool wrote:

[f]say you have to work,[c]so you can't go[g] along.

James, I'd like to believe that sons have weapons of their own in the battle of the sexes and that, on the whole honours are about even.

cool

I'm the son of rage and love

hi james,bonedaddy your right mothers are protective of all their ofsprings ,my mother is a brilliant and caring person and watches over us all the time,and you can't pull the wool over her eyes she's sharp as a razor ...stay cool lads

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

My Mum passed away many years ago but very rarely does a day goes by without me thinking of her.
Thanks daddycool reminding of her again.
nice to see you posting songs again.
What's up with your myspace page it looks all sad and neglected..........  smile

Ark

Great Song Daddycool,

I was thinking "She would be the mother in law from hell. But as i dont like to be unchristian in my thoughts well { except for the hiatus Bonedaddy} You painted a great picture here. lol

quote/ Young men and boys are often like trusting puppies - naive and playful.  Girls can be way out ahead of them socially from an early age./

Ahem! James is this with or without the golfballs? Ps i have a cream for that rash lol

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

thanks arkady & helena the myspace page has been a nightmare ,i've recorded some of my songs and got them loaded on file but i can't get a URL CODE FOR A MP3 to load my music generator on the page any help would be appreciated....stay cool

great wee song Daddy.

Just reading those lyrics and I am thinking of a violin in this song and guitar and badhran and anything else people can jam with

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Hi daddycool - To upload songs to your MySpace Music page do this:
On your home page, find and click 'edit profile'
There are several tabs - click 'Manage Songs'
You will be asked to supply the song's title and some other info
After filling in those blanks, you will get a screen that asks you to tell it where the mp3 file is on your computer.  Once you pick the file, you hit 'upload' and wait while a copy of the file is sent.  This step might take a couple of minutes.
After the sound file is uploaded, you can also upload an image (optional).  I like to search Google Image to find something to accompany my songs.  I find and save the image file before starting the song upload process.
After the image loads, you can select what order your songs appear (won't matter for the first one).

This process seems complex at first, but after you've done it a couple of times it is relatively trouble-free.  Hope this helps,  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

thanks james my daughter loaded a mp3 file but it was only valid for a short time so i've lost it again ,i'll have to knuckle down and get it sorted...stay cool