1 (edited by bonedaddy 2008-01-18 16:50:24)

Topic: Shut Up And Sing on You Tube

Broke my cherry in public today!  Video of Shut Up & Sing is now posted on You Tube in Chordians thingy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dPUKMPGTb0

cool

I'm the son of rage and love

Re: Shut Up And Sing on You Tube

well I gave ye 5 stars.

I was expecting an acoustic guitar for some reason. lol I just think everyone plays with an acoustic1

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Bonedaddy,
   Great job fellow chordian. Your song is very, very, cool. Being a guitar instructor I do have a little bit of constructive criticism. When you play your C chord your low(fat) E string is ringing out. Some progressions allow this to work but most of the time it doesn't. 2 ways you can eliminate this; play the 3rd fret of the low E string with the C chord (332010) or  lightly touch the  low E(fat)string without pressing it down to mute the string. To the average listener this won't be an issue at all but to the experienced player it is. Again, your song is a great piece of work, you should be proud of this one!

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

p.s. 5 stars here too!

Give everything but up.

Well done.  I enjoyed it.  May steal it.  Acoustically of course. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

lol

Knock yourselves out!  I do have an acoustic but the electric gives me more control over the volume as I don't really have a professional studio, regardless of the claim on the vid!

I'll probably do an unplugged version later at some point.

Thanks Southpaw, I'll practice diligently and wipe my ring.  lol lol lol

Cheers

lol

Knock yourselves out!  I do have an acoustic but the electric gives me more control over the volume as I don't really have a professional studio, regardless of the claim on the vid!

I'll probably do an unplugged version later at some point.

Thanks Southpaw, I'll practice diligently and wipe my ring.  lol lol lol

Cheers

Well Fair play to you me "De flowered  Bonedaddy",

Broke your cherry? I always thought only girls could do this!!

But you did, anyway  and did a very good job of it also. Sure your Doctors will only be delighted with you!

They removed a hernia, and made you a star!  lol Your only Maffice { as we say here}.

Very well done. God life will never be the same!

This calls for a drink.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Old Doll wrote:

This calls for a drink.

Old Doll.

Doesn't everything?  Says me after half a bottle shiraz cabernet and a v large Dalwhinnie cool

Have a nice day

Tell me Superstar Bonedaddy,

Whats a dalwhinnie? Is this a perk with Stardom?:lol:

Old Doll.

Ps. You were moving around good for someone who had there brain Removed!

opps"Hernia" lol

You're right of course me massive fan!  I always did keep me brain in the top half of me trousers - saves time with mental and physical stimulation being almost as one lol

Dalwhinnie is one of the classic malts of Scotland - almost as exquisitely smooth as myself, you understand! cool

I went to a private hospital for this one - paid by the NHS of course, but there seems to be a lot less damage down there this time.  Except they used metal staples instead of sutures so I look like a combination of a road map and train track lol

Glad you loved the skating by the way!  Fingers still intact I see!

Ciao, Bella

nothing to do with the song but I will second that for the dalwhinnie.
I pass by that distillery quite a fw times a year ( this is near where I go up north to my mates cottages in the middle of nowhere at the spey dam)
I still have never been a tour round it to get a free dram lol this will change this year.

Ken
p.s. Southpaw, I hope ye dont watch my videos and give me advice lol ye will have to sit and type for hours on my chord techniques lol

Yawn!
Dont be talking about stimulation this hour of the morning please! Jump leads is more Like what i need today!

All the the celebrating last night of Bonedaddy the star! Has caught up with me. lol

Loved the skating Yes! Could not believe how slippy the blade felt on the ice!

But sure in no time i was doing triple loops lol so if ya need a support act,
just call my manager! 886################# 43. He will talk to ya,

Lets start a revolution!!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf-Q2rDd6Tw

Old Doll.  Sláinte.

Where did you get that pre-op footage of me & my mates?
lol lol lol

Next to some guy singing

" Shut Up and Sing" lol Is your Mrs delighted with your song and  fame?

Old Doll.

To be honest, she doesn't take much notice of my hobby!

Mind, to be fair I don't take much notice of hers, either lol lol lol

I bought her a guitar last birthday, as she kept making 'I wish I could' noises but learning to play is way down on her list of priorities, so until that changes and she improves I don't think there will be much interest.  Maybe one day!

cool

Just thank your lucky Stars, its only the Guitar!

The man i married never took a blind bit of notice of anything i ever done or achieved.

Do i sound "Bitchy" Well I dont mean to be, im as happy as a big bowl of Ripe juicy cherries, which is what im having for my breakfast, with a few Blueberries thrown in. Yummy!

Cellular rejuvenation, but i still need the jump leads!:lol:

Have a star filled day.

Old Doll.

I hope your old man keeps hearing 'big yellow taxi' - you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone! 

Do you know, you make a big bowl of juicy cherries sound just about the happiest thing on this big planet of ours?  Yummie!  lol

Show me the way, I'll give you a jump!!!!!
big_smile

Cheers, Jase - don't see u on there yet!  Which is a damn shame given the quality (and quantity lol)of your words!

Get up there, Son!!!

cool

bonedaddy, I just saw your 'Shut Up and Sing' video.  Bravo!

I am reminded that I need to get a webcam or something - I hope to contribute to the YouTube group, just need the gear & the gumption.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

james
see if you do not have a cam of some sort before chistmas this year lol I am going to send you one as a present lol

I might forget this so someone hold me to it.

Ken

Well done BoneDaddy,

About time too. I like your song and am pleased that you have taken the plunge on YouTube. I also gave you 5 stars.

Nice one,

Roger

p.s. everyone please try and remember Ken's promice. I mean a Scotsman offering to buy a present and not only that to also pay for the postage to America!! It must be a first. lol

On writing that I must add in all seriousness that I have spent some time in Scotland and contrary to popular belief the Scots are really very generous and welcoming.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Liked it, 5 stars from me too!