Topic: AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Nobody is playing banjo on chordie? UNBELIEVABLE!!! marcalan

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Re: AM I THE ONLY ONE?

marcalan,
Someone is always first at something, and it looks like you get to be it this time. So go ahead and post some songs and easy lessons.

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

My brother, who uses my account to get chords from time to time, plays banjo. He also plays mandolin, piano, accordian, guitar, .... and well just about anyhting he picks up I guess.

All You Need is Love smile

I try to but I didn't want to admit it !! LOL smile

A five yr old could understand this. Somebody fetch a five yr old !
Groucho Marx

I have played them on and off and they are great insturments.Have you ever played dueling bangos,if not try it with a guitar player.  dino48

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

So YOU are "the chosen One", look at the bright side of life, ta doe, tadoum tara tara ti da.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Hello from New Zealand, Marcalan.
I play banjo, not very often, but I do.
It's a five string banjo tuned G-C-G-B-D, with a sliding capo on the fifth treble string.
It gets used in our skiffle group.
And, I use a capo....
And.....I can't play Dueling Banjos, I hav,nt really tried to.
Regards & cheers
John Walding

I tried to find the following in a different posting. Does anyone know what banjo chords Greg Brown uses in "Lull it Buy"?  Is it in "G" tuning?

Skiffle group?