standing[d] tall and majestic

while[a] watching over their herd

[em]beautiful reindeer in the[a] park.

3/[d]you can see them[a] all the time

there's [d]paths to walk[a] around

[d]Chatsworth is open[a] most of the year[em] round

there's[d] Chatsworth house to[a] gaze

a[em] farm shop on th[a] estate

[d] reindeer are[em] roaming in the[a] park.

the end.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: "a drive through the park"

Hi daddycool - I fixed the voodoo coding for this delightful song.  Have never seen a herd of reindeer up close and personal, but would love to have that experience.  Will give this one a bash when I get home from work.  James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Daddycool,

lovely song. In our Phoenix Park here the biggest in Europe, we have the most amazing
Herd of deer. Ive been going to this park since i was a kiddie. We would walk the 20 minutes or so  from home and spend all day there. Such freedom.
Now i drive to it and never fail to sit and watch the deer. October/November, Rutting time. Brilliant, when the park is quiet.  You can hear there sounds echo across the park.
April/ May the fawn, isnt Nature a great wonder. Such  Such beauty.

www.dublintourist.com/details/the_phoenix_park.shtml - 14k -

Thank you and Stay Cool .

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

thanks for your comments james & helena, my other hobby is drawing and painting in oils and deer make a wonderful scene for any picture ....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi daddycool
Nice song again. Your songs do keep reminding me of things.
Is the park part of the Chatsworth house estate?
Spent a nice holiday in Derbyshire one year and went there beautiful place.
all the best
Ark

hi arkady yes it is part of the estate ,its on my salting route and a herd of them ran across the road ahead of me and i could see them all in my headlights ,that is where the idea for the song came from...stay cool

Hi Daddycool,

I have many fond memories of Chatsworth House, not only have I visited it on numerous occasions my work also took me to the MOT station within the grounds so I have been at all times of the year. I have often seen the magnificent herds of deer there. Thank you for the song and thank you for the memories.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hi roger after the deer ran across ahead of me i started reeling out the song and i had to keep going over it till i got back home so i could put it to paper,a lovely place...stay cool