Topic: I'll be back someday

I’LL BE BACK SOMEDAY

I’ll be back somedaygitaardocphil

[C] I’ll be [E7] back [Am] some day [D7] just as I [G] left you long ago [G7]

[C] I disappeared[E7] without [Am] a trace [D7] in a deep [G] dark rainy night [G7]

[C] there was no [E7] why, how [Am] what, even [D7] no today [G] tomorrow, yesterday [G7]

[C] I think [E7] my mind [Am] was frozen [D7] so strange [G] it felt so hot [G7]

[Dm] the grass was [G]so green [Dm] a herd of buffalo’s [G] used it [Dm] as food [G]

[Dm] I felt so weird [G] a spaghetti brain [Dm] without sauce [G] no cheese [Dm] and spices [G]

[Dm] even in this green [G] painted grass [Dm] a strange illusion [G] that can’t be [Dm] good [G]

[Dm] who is me [G], and me is who [Dm]where did I came [G] from a druid [Dm]reading dices [G]

[Em7] I will be back [D] when my [Em7] mind is free [D] and just [C] belongs to [G] me

[Em7] I know I lost you [D] lost myself [Em7] too, who am I [D] and I [C] am [G] who

[C] I’ll be [E7] back [Am] some day [D7] when I find [G] my self, isn’t it obscure [G7]

[C] I will appear [E7] again send [Am] a compass [D7] pointing [G] to North West [G7]

[C] I don’t know [E7] the address [Am] I am so lonely [D7] drawning [G] in a pool of tears [G7]

[C] useless water [E7] a pool filled [Am] with drops [D7] I didn’t find [G] myself [G7]

[Dm] Am I a lost [G] cursed soul [Dm] in burning sand [G] of a never ending [Dm] desert so hot [G]

[Dm] Am I just a [G] little grain [Dm] of sand the needle [G] in a haystack [Dm] am I just a worm [G]

[Dm] My bright blue [G] eyes lighting [Dm] up in the dark [G] am I a rabbit [Dm] or another rat [G]

[Dm] I feel tormented [G] torn apart [Dm] it is not easy for [G] an empty skull [Dm] a digested brain [G]

[Em7] I will be back [D] when my [Em7] mind is free [D] and will [C] belong to [G] me

[Em7] I feel your breath [D] caressing my cheek [Em7] don’t you [D] hate me [C] I’ll be back one [G] day

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: I'll be back someday

Docs,

I really like this piece.. Isnt it strange That we know you as You,   here on chordie  just as you are.   No complicated past.

Although we all know you have had one. But to me you are a very productive human being. 

Love this line Docs.

] I think [E7] my mind [Am] was frozen [D7] so strange [G] it felt so hot [G7

Well done.

Love and hugs   { Thanks for the comments on the Dublin slide show }

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !