1 (edited by Oldnewbie 2008-02-04 05:35:27)

Topic: Baby Say

Written for a girlfriend in 1991.

She has been my wife for 14 years.

I think she is even more beautiful now...

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Just play

Re: Baby Say

Thanks JH.

I appreciate it!

Just play

I love these songs, when Men know that have there soulmate.

Jets here  on the forum, is an expert at expressing this feeling also.

Well done Oldnewbie.

Lovely lyrics.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Thanks, Old Doll.

The more of your posts I read, the more I am inclined to think that you are a sweetie!

I appreciate you checking it out!

Just play

Hey Larry - Great song both chords and lyrics. Can never go wrong writing from the heart.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Thanks, Jets. Having read some of your posts, at the suggestion of Old Doll, I realize that you speak of that which you know. You have some pretty soulfull songs on here yourself.

My German ex-neighbor, best buddy, helped me with the chords. He is a genius.

Just play

hi oldnewbie very touching song ,have you sung it to your mrs ?,well done... stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I sang it to her, and made an acappella recording of it, many moons ago.

She has heard me play it, but usually doesn't stick around too much when I am playing.

(I think there was originally a second verse, but I can't find the old recording, nor the note pad it was written on...)

Thanks.

Just play

Lovely song Oldnewbie,

If you do happen to come across the second verse please post that too. Well done,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Will do, Roger, thanks.

I'll probably just rewrite one. Might do that this weekend.

Just play