Topic: Anyone interested ?

If anyone is interested in seeing some of my song lyrics , I posted a couple of them on a site called (storymania.com) a few years ago just to get some feedback . If anyone wants to see the chords for any of them , I will put them up here. Couple of them are favorites at jams , and of course those are the ones that have pretty violin parts . Have'nt figured out how to play guitar and fiddle at the same time .......( maybe if I use a harmonica holder ??? )
Oh well ,  maybe some day......
    Anyway if you go there and put in my name under author info. ( Jerry Short ) ,
my stuff should come up .
    Would like any feedback ,
good or bad , from other
musicians .
              Jerry

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

Re: Anyone interested ?

Hi Jerry,

Why not post the lyrics and chords on this forum? It will then give us a chance to play them ourselves and comment.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Please to be posting.

music good.

Just play

Thanks guys ,
    I will try to do that . I don't know anything about this cutting and pasteing thing . I 'm lucky if I can turn this thing on and off .
( What do you expect from a dumb welder / musician / handyman !!!??? )

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

Hey, welder music guy... smile

There is a pretty good set of destructions here
http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1957

These guys really look out for you. Can't wait to see something!

Just play