1 (edited by bud_wiser 2008-03-03 22:51:21)

Topic: As Time Slowly Passes

Haven't written anything in ages following a hideous bout of writer's block. This is as much for cathartic purposes as anything else. Just had to get something out before I went mad. Mad I tells ya....mad!!! Ok, maybe I was a bit late......

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Not a good one to explain. I'll try and record it and post it somewhere if anyone's interested in hearing it. I decided it's time to have a pop at something other than strumming away at a song......time will tell if it's been a wise departure smile

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

2 (edited by bud_wiser 2008-03-03 22:54:45)

Re: As Time Slowly Passes

Ok, so I made such a pig's a$$ of explaining the song above that I thought it'd be easier to go record it and post it on my Myspace page......what an exercise in frustration that proved to be. Firstly, I have a cold so my voice sounds iffy, secondly, I experienced what can only be described as microphone "yips" and continually messed up. So this version is far from perfect but it's as good as I'm going to get tonight. Ah well.

The song is on here now:

www.myspace.com/marksmoosic

Any thoughts / feedback much appreciated as ever.

Cheers,
Mark

Well Bud,

Ya should go mad a little more often. Very neat song.

Pricise and straight to the point.

Looking forward to hearing this .

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

4 (edited by Old Doll 2008-03-03 21:47:24)

Just listened to your song,

Lovely catchy little rhythm flowing through it. I enjoyed it very much.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Thank you very much indeed OD. Your comments are always much appreciated.

....and I don't think you need to worry about me going mad again. It's a certainty!

Hi bud_wiser
I don't comment too much on songs.
But I liked this one. Quirky and different.
Well done
Ark

hi mark a lovely funky rhythm and a great song,give yourself a pat on the back...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool