Topic: Acoustic Guitar Pickups

What is the best least expensive Pickup for a Global acoustic guitar?

Re: Acoustic Guitar Pickups

Hey Topgun ,
   A few years ago when I was looking , the best one I found for the least money was the Dean Markley Pro Mag . When I bought mine , I think it was about forty four bucks . I use it some , but mostly bought it so when we have someone show up at a jam with a straight accoustic , just slip it in and go . Real nice accoustic tone .
   I think Musician's Friend or
American Musical Supply usually have the best deals .
   That one does'nt have volume control built in , but for the money , it's the best I found .
   Good luck..........

" Just reading the lyrics , it's hard to hear the song , but if the words tug at the heartstrings......it's enough for now........... "

i have a shadow sound hole humbucker with volume and tone control and i love it. the problem comes in the installation you have to drill out the end pin for the chord for what i do it was great at $100.00
randy

always pickin someting

Artec MSP 50 is what I have and I really like it. It gets very good reviews in terms of value for money on reviews.harmony-central.com. You can install it without altering the guitar if necessary but I had to just drill one hole to install a socket.