Topic: probably my last guitar

i reached a milestone recently i became sixty [not to old you say ]well with the advent of my birthday came a long term insurance pay out and as a outcome i have one thousand pounds sterling to spend on a electric accoustic guitar.i have several guitars yamaha, crarter,epiphone,to name a few. i play with my fingers all of the time.so this is my question could you advise as you have allways advised me as to the guitar i should buy. please hurry with your sage advise,the payout is burning a hole in my pocket.

Re: probably my last guitar

There is only one answer to this problem:
http://www.breedloveguitars.com/

John

Breedlove is good.  Check out Blue Ridge as well.  They have models made specifically for bluegrass fingerpicking.  If you're not familiar with bluegrass finger picking, it's very, very fast.  Also, they sound terrific and probably will not eat up your entire payout, leaving you with some change to get you a guitar and maybe a digital recorder.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

for a thousand you can buy mine  as long as ya got the coin to blow i aint greedy

joecoal wrote:

i reached a milestone recently i became sixty [not to old you say ]well with the advent of my birthday came a long term insurance pay out and as a outcome i have one thousand pounds sterling to spend on a electric accoustic guitar.i have several guitars yamaha, crarter,epiphone,to name a few. i play with my fingers all of the time.so this is my question could you advise as you have allways advised me as to the guitar i should buy. please hurry with your sage advise,the payout is burning a hole in my pocket.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I agree with NUI, Breedlove is awsome. I am also a big Taylor fan, but when I played my first Breedlove there was no question. I bought a "black magic" and since then I have been on there web site every day. Some day (if I ever have the $$$$$) I hope to go to the Breedlove shop and buy a custom guitar, until then I'll keep enjoying mine. Again as always I'm sure you know by now that it's all personal prefrence.