Topic: Easy songs

Ok I need to Impress a freind... I need to learn a WHOLE song with solo. Needs to be kinda easy and sound good. thanks,
                                                                                                                                                                                      deaken

Re: Easy songs

You might want to look here    http://www.guitarnoise.com/

[url=http://www.rockhousemethod.com/?friend=24375 ]Rock House[/url]

Hi deakin,the group called America is not too hard.You can also do alot of clapton on acustic ,crossroads,before you acuse me,malted milk. I do those with e7,a7 and b7. I do some finger picking and struming.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hey man
sozz
to burst your bubble
but easy song with a solo
dont usally go together
but i guess you can always try...
but if you can tell me what you are into
??
thnxx

if you can learn bass in 15 minutes
then why do i play the guitar???
tongue

deaken:
  try the song "Little Green Bag," by the George Baker Special; you may remember it from the opening credits of the film Reservoir Dogs.  It's got a pretty simple solo that's repeated throughout the song and the rhythm is mostly G, F, and D

Good luck,

J

"Holiday" and "American Idiot" by Green Day are both fairly easy.

Good Riddance by Green Day.  Easy to play and sing.  Also Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton.  Not so easy but worth the effort!

Pat

My ambition far exceeds my ability

patrickthered wrote:

Good Riddance by Green Day.  Easy to play and sing.

Depends if you're going by the easy route or the "exactly how they played it" route.
I bought the sheet music for it a while back and I can barely play it...unless I change the variant chords to the major version. hmm

"Basket Case", "When I Come Around" and "Welcome to Paradise", all by Green Day, are also fairly easy. (forgot to add them to my last post)

thx guys I think I got a lil playlist lol (btw I play rock and metal I almost got Enter Sandman big_smile)