Re: AHA, A NEW ONE: THE WORST SONGS EVER

I can't stand anything from bands of today,or country,and rap.

tongue:P:P:P:P

27 (edited by Guitarpix 2008-04-19 19:01:25)

(0)==#paranormal guitar wrote:
SGinCYQX wrote:

Almost anything Oasis did. Yuck.

youre f*****' asking fer it, mate mad

lol

LOL...I'm kinda on the fence with this one.. I love their music but I hated the band itself. A little too much ego...  One of those cases where "video killed the radio star..."   I still play alot of their music though!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Noel Gallagher irritates me to no end, amazing that he can have all that ego and still no talent or originality at all.

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.

SGinCYQX wrote:

Noel Gallagher irritates me to no end, amazing that he can have all that ego and still no talent or originality at all.

yeah, and it's so funny that despite all this you'll never be as happy or succesful as him.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! lol ain't that funny??

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

#1 worst song in the world: Vamos a La Playa by Righeria.  They sing about going to the beach in spanish.  We had to sing it for our spanish class for "spanish day" this year.  I'm pretty sure that it's the only song that they play in hell. . .

"A steering wheel don't mean you can drive, a warm body don't mean I'm alive"
Switchfoot

Scarborough Fair ,     Parsley ,Sage ,Rosemary and Thyme.

Thought #2   Does Rap qualify as music.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later, Wayne P

wlbaye wrote:

Scarborough Fair ,     Parsley ,Sage ,Rosemary and Thyme.

Thought #2   Does Rap qualify as music.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early rap does (ie Kurtis Blow, Sugar Hill Gang, GrandMaster 5 and The Furious Flash) Todays' rap is a bunch of recycled, uni-topical, self-ego boosting, sampled, non-musical, posturing. An intimidation due to ineptitation, if you will. Jay-Z hires a band to play on the talk show circuits he does but the guys are working for less than $150 bucks(per man) a night.( + travel expenses and $45 a day per diem). I have a friend who is on the circuit and he regrets every day he's away from his local kush gigs getting to go home to his wife and kids after the gigs. Luckily for him his contracts are short term, product promo push stints. Live and learn he says but the contacts can't be anything but positive. I guess we all want we don't have, sort of................

Give everything but up.

Thank You,  I think you hit the nail on the head Toney,  I like all kinds of music, I love Blues can't play it very well tho,Love Rock  can't play it very well ,aternative play fairly well, country not so well, folk can play fairly well.   But i can't relate to the new techno,recycled rap.

Wayne P

Sorry Doc, Kinda got your thread off track a little.

Later, Wayne P

As they say..."Music is like candy..You have to throw the rappers away"

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

SGinCYQX wrote:

yeah, and it's so funny that despite all this you'll never be as happy or succesful as him.

Not really and not nessecarily true either.

"You have to get over the love of power, and enjoy the power of love, in order to know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix.

Shootin at The Walls of Heartache, Bang Bang, I am the warrior.  That songwriter should be embarassed.

SGinCYQX wrote:
SGinCYQX wrote:

Not really and not nessecarily true either.

you've gone green with envy.
green as my Oasis jacket. it's so cool, cos i have one badge with the back of Noel's head that says: "(WHAT'S THE STORY...?)", and another with his eye that says: "MORNING GLORY?"
yeah, i'm obsessed. it might suprise you to know, i refused to join the Oasis Religion!

don't ever stand aside, don't ever be denied
you gotta be who you be if you're comin' with me
cool
okay??

I don't envy Noel Gallagher. He's an egotistical jerk with an irritating accent.

-Jimi Hendrix.

oasis sucks. haha, i watched a documentry that called them the 'biggest band of all time'. no. they're not. and if they are, most of the worlds population must have absolutly no musical taste at all.

umm. most stuff today is garbage.

[url=http://www.myspace.com/rdxfunk]www.myspace.com/rdxfunk[/url]

What's with all the hate for Oasis ? They made it. They're hugely successful. Their music isn't overly complex but it's catchy. Their lyrics are colorful and deeply emotional. I get requests to play their songs very often. Their music almost always goes over well with the majority of my audiences. Is it a geographic thing ? Is it a jealousy thing ? We would all be better off to look for the good in artists verses the bad. Negative energy is harmful to all that it comes in contact...............

Give everything but up.

Anything Creed did.  Oasis isn't even in the same league of suck as those dudes.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I am not an Oasis fan. That does not mean they suck. That means I think they suck. I should have been clearer with opinion, my apologies for any rabid fans I may have annoyed. wink

-Jimi Hendrix.

Ebony and Ivory..Shudder...shudder

Do not tell me what I can and cannot do when I rock.:mad:

its not their music. their music is fine, if not a little bland and dull. its their attitudes. they are so ego-driven and arrogant and they need to come back down to earth.

[url=http://www.myspace.com/rdxfunk]www.myspace.com/rdxfunk[/url]

Maybe not for you, but for me it's the music. But, I should have known better to post an opinion on a public forum and not expect some squeaky-voiced preteen to get all hot and bothered over it.

-Jimi Hendrix.

Afternoon Delight & Muskrat Love..................
Aaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh

Altex wrote:

oasis sucks. haha, i watched a documentry that called them the 'biggest band of all time'. no. they're not. and if they are, most of the worlds population must have absolutly no musical taste at all.

umm. most stuff today is garbage.

"Biggest band of all time"?. Honestly, other than this forum, I have never even heard of Oasis. I readily admit, I am not all hip on today's music and I may have heard an Oasis song on the radio but didn't recognize it as them - That said, if they were or are "the biggest of all time", my best guess is that I would have heard of them at least. I can't name a single "Oasis" song. Maybe I am missing something and need to check them out.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

48 (edited by Sworch 2008-04-25 22:37:49)

Basically, turn your radio to any commercial station and bingo! Instant crap!

[url]http://www.myspace.com/stevewaltherorchestra[/url]

I see there is a war going on about Oasis. And I must say I'm on Paranormal guitars side. I love Oasis.

Lets go melt some faces!!!!

Also disco duck and any song that started a dance craze

tongue:P:P:P:P