Topic: CAPODASTRES or CAPOS: THE BEST?
I don't think we have a topic, discussing capos.
There are of course different types.
What capo is considered as the best, because a lot and mostly cheap capos, placed on the second or the third fret, cause quit soon a "stay-in-tune" problem.
I found some on the online music stores.
- G7th 405 Performance Guitar Capo = 39.99$ and comments are VERY POSITIVE
- Dunlop Trigger Classical Guitar Capo = 14.99$
There are even 2 special capos:
- Kyser Short Cut 3-String Acoustic Guitar Capo, covers 3 strings only = 14.99$
- Kyser Drop D Capo = 19.95$
Who can help me and probably a lot of others about capos, which is the best, what capo do you use? I still use an old capo, and it is a real good one compared to some old "classic" capos I've got
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]