In stead of cleaning tips I give you tips TO keep your guitar in good shape.
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ACOUSTIC AND ELECTRIC, not much and in both circumstances the worst is: "changing temperatures"
1) Clean or wash your hands before playing your guitar.
2) After you are finished playing, wipe the strings and the finish of the instrument with a soft cloth to remove dirt and oils.
1) Is a lot more sensitive to temperature changes. There is ONE BIG RULE, detune your guitar, NO tension on the strings. If your guitar is transported by plane, there are AND temperature AND pressure changes, often resulting in the TYPICAL "NECK/HEADSTOCK FRACTURE." I had it once, and please NEVER try Strong glue" GO TO A LUTHIER, it isn't expensive, he has the tools and you really need to look with a microscope to see where the crack was.
2) An acoustic is more fragile and sensitive than an electric.
Use soft tissues to clean, a little brush to remove dust.
MARTIN CLEANING SPRAYS ARE CONSIDERED AS THE BEST GUITAR CLEANING PRODUCTS
[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color] AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]