Topic: Holy Crap! - Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATub40Np … mp;index=1

Re: Holy Crap! - Check this out

that was not bad at all.

I dont think I will ever be able to do that on my acoustic lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

fender jazzmaster guitar i think and you see by his sculptured physical persona he is a fan of ice cream or whoppers both fuel the imagination and provide the lightning fast dexrerity required for those blinding hammer ons and blazing scales one after another somewhere in all that cocophony is a song or part of one maybe some day we will hear the melody

"Growing old is not for sissies"

I'd be more impressed if the dude's guitar was plugged in to an amp. (no cable coming from guitar) Very good air guitar though!

Give everything but up.

5 (edited by andros67 2008-05-28 20:29:30)

psst..You can see  the jack at 3:38 wink

SouthPaw41L wrote:

I'd be more impressed if the dude's guitar was plugged in to an amp. (no cable coming from guitar) Very good air guitar though!

I'm gonna have to refute my previous observation. Upon further review I can't honestly say there is no cable plugged into the guitar.  I watched two other vids from the dude and the cable connection is the same chrome color as his jack on the guitar. It's hard to tell for sure. He is using a drum machine though and that's almost as bad as playing imaginary guitar. If he is playing, I tip my cap to the dude. His scales are smooth, his tapping is solid, and his variety is interesting. I wanna hear the dude play without backing tracks.

Give everything but up.

your welcome wink

Holy Crap! yep that's just what it sounded like to me....  lol
just my opinion.
Ark