Squire Strat (Chinese)

Re: The Price of Gasoline

songs up in songwriting forum

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

In Nova Scotia gas went up 8 cents last nite to $1.44 per litre.   Yikes.

..Badeye.... not cool

one caper after another

29 (edited by Old Doll 2008-06-14 18:22:55)

Hey Badeye,
You may get out your Rothar { bike } and put new Boons on { tyres }  lol.
Its looks like after today i wont even have a bike.
Apparently we are all headin down the swanee here after a resounding "No Vote" today in the "Lisbon Treaty". 30 years of troubles and living in fear has toughened us i feel. We have benefited  amazing well from the Eu, but the fear of having our independance taken away again was just to much for the people of  this wee Island.
Now, let the Greedy head honchos in Situ at the moment sort this one out.
Sure its only there own asses there concerned about. Not us Joe Soaps!

Is minic a bhris béal duine a shrón. {Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose.}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lICk_uPAPfg

Love to you and Gem.

Old DOLL.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

I'm paying about $3.94 a gallon here in Minnesota. But everything I buy is going up due to the dollars weakness (it's worth about 1/2 of a UK Pound and 2/3 of a Euro). But, I only live 8 blocks from work so I'm not suffering too much. I can still afford to keep strings on my guitar, and lets face it, guitar strings are the most important thing that we can buy.

"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda

my mums car runs rugular 91 gas gone up 2.12 WOAH to much man she cant afford it! i fel sori 2 the ppls that their costs goes 2 4.50 its expestive

I Can Play And Thats Ture  (- -)
                                           -
                                         /--/

"I can still afford to keep strings on my guitar, and lets face it, guitar strings are the most important thing that we can buy."

Lord I wish I had some guitar strings Old Black Diamond brand
I'd string up this old Martin box and go and join some band . . .

Get myself a rockin' chair
   To see if I can lose
   Them thin dime hard times
   Hell on Church Street blues.

Maybe if we all went out and bought a rocking chair it would all go away.

Old Doll, yes, it was a disappoining day yesterday. I watched the results come in and became more and more depressed. Makes me wonder if nations are only good at going to war.

"What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understandin' ."    Elvis Costello

Hi AlanSheeran,

Please dont be depressed over this or anything. Life's to precious.
We here in Ireland today have been called all kinds of insulting things  in the papers.
Right across the E E C.  Am i depressed ? NO! I know im not a Shinner"{ IRA Lover}
I dont like trouble or wars of any description.There is a much bigger picture underlying the "No Vote". Believe me!   our Goverment know this!.
Days of begging for the Builín Arán { white Loaf } are long gone. The EEC need to be reminded "  American  Businesses and there tourist kept us afloat for many  years when no one else gave a hoot about us. { God Bless them }  Americans and others helped give us back peace in our land, while leaving us { The ordinary people of ireland } with our dignity.
The elitist in the Eu can insult me all they like but, they can never take away my democratic right to vote.

Alansheeran you just keep playing your music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A
These are the only blues you need!The rest will take care of its self , as it has since time began.
Slán,
Love and peace to your heart.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Surely 'The Price Of Gasoline' is already a song by Bloc Party...
Who, might I add, are a pretty awesome band.

All I know is I feel better when I sing.
Burdens are lifted from me.
That's my voice rising.