Topic: Old Doll!!

Is that you? Third row, 8th from the left? big_smile

One thousand bare all at Blarney Castle
By EPA

Just over 1,000 people bared all at dawn to pose for a photo installation by US artist Spencer Tunick at Blarney Castle near Cork, south-west Ireland, in what proved a liberating experience for most participants.

Describing the experience as "brilliant," Helena Walsh from Galway, western Ireland, told Deutsche Presse-Agentur DPA: "It's great that this was held in a country where it wouldn't have been allowed 10 years ago."

( I didn't post the photo - naked pics are not allowed and I must be a good example) wink

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Re: Old Doll!!

Actually, I'm thinking that if Old Doll were there she would be front and center!

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Actually, now that I think about it a little more . . . where does everybody put their clothing?  The artist, Spencer Tunick, has been doing these installations for several years and I'm sure he has it down to a science by now.

Apparently, the Blarney Castle shoot was at 3am and it was a rather chilly night!
Methinks the manhood of Ireland might be in for a bit of ridicule (if you know what I mean).

Old Doll if you missed this one, don't worry because he will be in Dublin at the Dockyards this weekend . . .

Well Topdown,

I am only seeing this post now. lol. I reckon the last time anyone seen me naked was when the Doctor slapped my ass into life :lol. Many Tangerine Moons ago.

There was great laugh over this, and fair play to those who had the guts to do this

In this weather?   Heres a link. I kid you not, when i say i know the 2 woman in the 2nd picture VERY VERY VERY  WELL.
{sorry - link edited out . . . nudity & such . . . all rather artsy, but not here}
The first time i was on a nudist beach was in Maspalomas, Tenneriffe. One old guy was hunkered down in the dunes looking like he was cooking sausage for his breakfast.
HIS OWN!  God i nearly got sick at the sight.. No! theres a time when the human form only looks good dressed, me included.  Strange Topdown how a womans body reacts to the cold.? Some Body parts become more pert. lol while the mens whatsits shrivel.

PS. Isnt that James Fella a cheeky Git?  MOI !  Left and centre ? I ask ya! He needs a good clatter around the ear hole.

Left "Old Doll "Centre.

Love to ya! Topdown.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Sorry, Old Doll . . . I zapped the link - but your friends have lovely . . . smiles . . . !  James

Old Doll - I am glad to see your response to this post. The absence thereof had me a wee bit worried that you found my post offensive. Glad to see you took it in the sense of gaiety that was intended! I am also glad that I viewed your post prior to the prudish Mr. McCormick giving it the old ZAP big_smile (although I understand his reasoning).

Your friends seem to exhibit the fun, life loving spirit that are always present in your posts. I met a gal long ago that was "encouraged" to flash herself at a trucker while driving down the highway in my mustang convertible -and promptly did so while standing on the front seat on a chilly night the end of September (the 29th specifically). This was on the 1st night I had ever met her.

That fun lovin' lady is now my wife!!

Hmmmmmmm, September 29th you say. I think I might'a been drivin' that truck. Nice Mustang, TD.

Nela

Thanks Nela - I hope you enjoyed "show" - it was amazing, thanks to your CB radio, we were surrounded by trucks within 5 miles. They seemingly came out of nowhere big_smile

9 (edited by wlbaye 2008-06-26 13:52:53)

Let Them Truckers Roll 10-4

Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down

Later on the flip flop, Wayne P

PS   Hope There was no Bear In the Air

Later, Wayne P

Sometimes nudity is viewed as art, while other times it's viewed as perversion.
I guess it all matters on first what's going on in the picture, then your attitude towards the picture and finally how the person that sees it takes it.

To some Jock Sturgis is an artist, while to others he's just a dirty old man.

To those that choose to go walking around in their birthday suits, I say have fun.
To those that take those pictures with them to the bathroom, I say close the door you sick B@@@@@ds.

For the most part a person can take nudity and know exactly what it's purpose was for when it was taken.

My wife is the only one that sees me in my birthday suit, but then again I've got a house full of little ones. Someday I may bare it all fo the world to see, but not for at least another 18 years.

If you're not happy with what you have...
Then you'll never be happy with what you get...

Well done to Mrs Topdown" lol, Pun intended!

The women in the picture were  childhood friends. Not i may add any of my girletts"
Now they would be centre page, Not a bother to them! Indeed i have many censored photos from our trips abroad. I could only manage to find Just one respectable one for myspace.

Yes i agree James, the do have great smiles!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !