Topic: 1992 Gibson Les pual what kind is it

I have this guitar that I am trying to sell I need to know more about it . IT is a 92 les paul in nashville but is it a studio or custom or what ? Please any help would be appreciated. Also what kind of value are we talking about? I got this in deal with a guy because he had not paid me for studio time.

Re: 1992 Gibson Les pual what kind is it

Hi, Perhaps I can help...  get on the web and lookup Gibson Guitars.  I used to have the phone number for their support line but misplaced it.  Anyway with the year and serial number (which should be stamped on it) the good folks there can let you know model and other specifics, including manufacturer's list price new.  From there it would require a bit of "market research" via E-Bay or ? to find out what the current price would be if you wanted to buy one.

Good Luck

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Hi kris you might also check with some of the local guitar stores,or if you have a pawn shop around they might have some idea,I belive they have some sort of blue book on guitars. Good luck.       dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

krisnowicki wrote:

I have this guitar that I am trying to sell I need to know more about it . IT is a 92 les paul in nashville but is it a studio or custom or what ? Please any help would be appreciated. Also what kind of value are we talking about? I got this in deal with a guy because he had not paid me for studio time.

The model will usually be engraved on the truss rod cover.

Bootlegger.