Re: Things We Hate...Or at least Dislike VERY MUCH!!

For Zurf smile

Can't help you out with the nickel thing...I'm still trying to figure out the looney and the tooney.

I'm not an animal hater but I do think this is an ingenious and funny solution to your squirrel problem.

http://www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=870

A few more vids out there on this subject.

I would like to know also...What the heck is a Chav

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Roger Guppy wrote:
GoodbyeBlueSky wrote:

And Chavs, I really Hate Chavs.

-Kerry-

OK no one else has asked so I suppose it is up to me.

What the heck are 'Chavs'?

Uninformed Roger

Chavs are the worst group of people ever.
The sort who wear tracksuits with nike trainers and gold chains and listen to really bad music.
Rap and stuff.
They have different names depending on where you are though...
Oh yeah, and they never seem to be able to talk properly either...

Hope this makes it more clear to you?

-Kerry-

All I know is I feel better when I sing.
Burdens are lifted from me.
That's my voice rising.

Thank you Kerry,

I now understand. I shall have to remember the word 'Chav' though as it is far more polite than the one I would normally use lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I was served "blood pudding" at a bus station in Scotland. Yuck!
Lasagna in Dublin, Ireland is orange and yellow colored. Ooey gooey!
Sweet iced tea in Seattle is undrinkable.
A New England boiled dinner is totally unseasoned and bland.
Russian guitars are made from cheap pine wood.
Japanese tubas lack warmth of sound.
Politicians everywhere, are a pack of lying weasels.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

I like blood pudding.   Sweet tea is an abomination no matter where you drink it.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

blood pudding????
ye mean black pudding!!!!1

just because it is made from pigs blood,suet and rusk and spices it is still called Black pudding.

Ye wouldnt call haggis a "lambs heart,rusk,suet,spices,liver pudding"  would you? hmmmm maybe you would lol

Anyway, if ye get a good black pudding it is very tasty but some are really bad and very bland.

I hate celery, so much I dont think I have even spelt it properly

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Clonalkilty Black pudding. The  best ! Yummy.

http://www.okaneirishfoods.co.uk/id32.html

The best Lasagne  is at ?    My house ! lol.  I also make a Chicken and Spinach lasagne.{  Divine!}

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

upyerkilt, I tried haggis. It wasn't so bad. The blood (black) pudding was shaped like and hard as a hockey puck. I couldn't cut it with a case knife.
Found a local beer called Mckeown's Export that tasted as good warm as it did cold.
We fell in love with sticky toffee pudding at the Udney Arms Pub near Aberdeen.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

McEwans Export... Brings back (vague, admittedly) memories!

cool

I'm the son of rage and love

Hey Nadine accolades to you on the hunting - for some person to stand hundreds of metres away and then move their finger maybe a millimetre to slaughter some animal is truly pathetic. the laws of cause and effect ie karma never cease to work in other words for the hunters action their will be a reaction to them. Apart from hating hunting the rest of my peeves are shallow and insincere people taxes people being late rap howling wind as in CapeTown's SouthEaster and taxi drivers [uniquely South African] and it goes without saying ANY form of animal cruelty.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

hey Zurf talking of MagnaCarta do you remember the group of that name who recorded an album called Lord of The Rings - they seemed to have vanished,

Hey Sanguine it is very obvious that you are still a sprog [kid] because if you had been a teenager in the 60's man o man the liberal atmosphere of the day would have definitely been toooooo much for you. It was the liberal attitudes of the baby boomers that changed many of the old orders way of thinking and going with the flow fixatedness - this is especially true of music. Maybe you should hire the Woodstock dvd and see what being liberal really meant. Did you know that sanguine also means mellow

And lets not forget rugby the national religion and passion of South Africa we do happen to be the world champs right now. Off to your local sports shop you go Jerome to buy yourself a pair of rugby boots - i do know that rugby is played in parts of the USA. Just my two cents worth. dig dig dig

Hey Lockdown sir i'm a picky eater as i don 't eat meat or fish or chicken or eggs and i am a happy person who has a liberal attitude to most things so does this mean i am no longer on your Xmas card list.  I will be very unhappy if i am not.

1-  I hate Spite
2- I hate jealousy
3- I hate someone who is petty
4- I hate bigotry
5- I hate trauma and drama

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Hmmm...

sandpaper
writing on chalkboards
oh and i totally agree: when people don't think girls should play guitars!  whatever!

I hate bad sheet music that is totally wrong...and you can only hear that its wrong!

Chavs does sound familiar, but I dont think Cavs is the word your looking for. Inadequte Moron would be more like it.

I hate when I run out of Kosher salt....how can anyone live without Kosher salt. And Im not even Jewish.

cameronkl7 wrote:

1-  I hate Spite
2- I hate jealousy
3- I hate someone who is petty
4- I hate bigotry
5- I hate trauma and drama

Cam

Whoa!!!

People should never drink blood or consume it soley...baaaddd.

Drivers with LOUD thump bump rap stuff that passes for music who pull up right next to ya!!  Maybe the best way to combat that is get a loud setup but put the speakers on the outside and play bagpipe music!!  That would irritate the SNOT out of those people, I hope!!

CW Boomer said it!
Working to become a Brain Surgeon or a Rocket Scientist, I forget which...

Seeing this ole post has emerged again....
One thing that p's me off big time is wires mainly electrical. Heaven only knows how much time I've spent untangling them.
Wires from.... Guitars, microphones, keyboards, headphones, amps, effect pedals, Computers (there's got to be hundreds of those little sods behind there).... not to mention the dust.
TVs, Videos, DVD's, Cable boxes, Hi-Fis, game consoles, lawn mowers, strimmers, all power tools (too many to mention) extention leads... (which always seem to get some sort of Gordian Knot in them how?)
Even the wireless stuff has to be plugged in with wires or has batteries that need charging in a battery charger that needs a wire...
If someone invents a real untanglable (is that word) electrical wire then they are going to be rich....

Ark

CW Boomer wrote:

Drivers with LOUD thump bump rap stuff that passes for music who pull up right next to ya!!  Maybe the best way to combat that is get a loud setup but put the speakers on the outside and play bagpipe music!!  That would irritate the SNOT out of those people, I hope!!

I hear you Bommer, every week nite at 10;15 pm a car goes by my house and you can hear the Taka-Boom Taka-Boom for at leats five minutes. I know the driver is gonna need a hearing aid if he keeps this loud racket up. I really don't know how anyone can enjoy that loud noise. I agree that "Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution" but  that is just loud noise. Anyway enough ranting. Have a great day.

Badeye  cool

one caper after another

badeye wrote:
CW Boomer wrote:

I hear you Bommer, every week nite at 10;15 pm a car goes by my house and you can hear the Taka-Boom Taka-Boom for at leats five minutes. I know the driver is gonna need a hearing aid if he keeps this loud racket up. I really don't know how anyone can enjoy that loud noise. I agree that "Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution" but  that is just loud noise. Anyway enough ranting. Have a great day.

Badeye  cool

I think this calls for the Crash Helmut Jug Band boys to hide behind the bushes with a couple cartons of eggs ready to plaster ole Taka-Boom-Boom boys' car the next time he comes-a-bumpin'!!!

Give everything but up.