Topic: DOC "HOLYDAY"

The sad announcement that I will be back on holiday in hospital, a little town somewhere where they stick and poke you with their fingers every single day.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: DOC "HOLYDAY"

hi doc nothing too nasty i hope,you'll have to take your mind off it by writing songs,best wishes....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I hope to stay cool because I have got almost every 14 days a recurrent fever with temperatures over 39°C.
BUT since I have some toys now like my BOSS BR 600, a VOX AMPLUG AC 30 & CLASSIC ROCK + my korg pandora PX5D I can play as much as I want without disturbing others. Last time I had my Martin D45V but the "noise" a dreadnought produces is vey loud in a hospital, so now I go electric, a set of headphones and play. PROBLEM: THE PAIN IN MY BACK INCREASES MORE THAN NORMAL WHEN I DRIVE MY CAR, WHEN I AM SITTING IN A CERTAIN POSITION. I can do a lot but the time is very limited and this isn't good for my mind.
But as I always say: tomorrow is another day.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Best of luck to you Leiven. Please keep us posted and let us know how things are going.

Peace and Guitars,
Your Friend,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

Hi Lieven,

I will be wishing you well and a speedy escape from the dreaded big 'H'.

Looking forward to your return to health and to Chordie.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Get well soon Doc...we'll be looking forward to your return

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Hey doc,hope you dont have too stay there too long,you will be missed here. Let us know when you come back.       dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Lets see 39 deg C..... 9/5(39)+32= 102.2 deg F.        O.K. I'm with you now....:) Hope you get well soon. Sorry, I always have to do the math.

"I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did." Yogi Berra
"It's like deja vu all over again." Yogi Berra
and my personal favorite Yogi Berra quote: "Ninety percent of this game is half mental."

Warm hugs  with masses of big coloured balloons.

" Get Well Soon" written all over them,

Love to you ,

From The Emerald Sir.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

I'm with you Doc.... not fond of Hospitals either!

Only two things wrong with Hospitals though, there are sick people there and some of them die!

Get home soon as possible and get better fella!

Take Care;  Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Wow, that's a wicked fever for an adult.  Hope they find what's ailing you Doc.  Be a good patient now.  Doctors make the worst patients I've heard. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

If I was you Doc I would spend my time harassing all those sexy nurses and letting them know that when you get home your gonna write the right one an awesome song about how she made your short stay an enjoyable one. smile Who knows where that will lead...

Pulling for you in Kanada Doc

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)