Topic: San Diego

Are there any Chordians in San Diego?  I'm heading out there for work and wouldn't mind meeting up somewhere.  I won't have my guitar along.  Trying to travel without checking luggage and a guitar would mess that up.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: San Diego

Zurf, when are u coming to San Diego? That's where I'm working, right now. Give me a holler when you get here and we will meet up. San Diego airport is kinda easy to get around in if you need to check any luggage. I'd still try to carry on my guitar if you decide to bring it. I'll e-mail you my mobile phone # and you can call me when you get to town.

Nela

San Diego is a nice town.

Ok so you guys have work in San D!  Are there good jobs down that way?  Cause we aren't having much luck finding decent positions up in this neck of the woods.

Hope you guys can get together and enjoy the sights.... and the company of a fellow Chordian!   Making the world a smaller place, one tune at a time!

Take Care and safe flight;  Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

NELA - Message sent.  Sorry I didn't get your e-mail because I've been gone.  Sent you my cell phone number and Windows Live Messenger account.  Let's get a brew after work. 

Doug_Smith - I don't know what kind of work is here.  This is my first trip.  Too much personal stuff to get into to describe what I'm doing here online, but it's not the kind of work that one can just pick up when they come to a town.  Seems like a nice place, though.  Been riding around on the public transportation and meeting a lot of locals.  They seem like cool and friendly people. 

- Zurf

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

What time is work over? I have not gotten your e-mail but if you received mine give me a call. We can meet up somewhere in this town. It's gotta be big enough for the both of us.

Nela

Zurf, never received your contact info. I'm e-mailing you my mobile # and e-mail address, again.

Nela

Well, NELA, sorry we couldn't get it worked out. 

I got home late this afternoon and went to my neighbor's birthday party.  All my girls are in bed (including my funny-little-honey) and I have finally gotten my hands on my guitar after a week's absence.  Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

I learned that one of my neighbors plays and plays well.  I told him I'm a self-taught hack, but he invited me to come jamm nevertheless.  It should be fun.  It's always fun to play with the truly talented and/or skilled who don't take themselves too seriously. 

- Zurf

Man I'm sorry you guys couldn't get together and toss back a couple cold ones in one of those classy clubs in San Diego!

You Guys Take Care;  Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare