Topic: wrong wedding songs to start the first dance bride and groom
I know one thing, and it still happens, probably a lot more in Europe than in the USA: THOSE THINGS CAN HAPPEN IF YOU "LOVE" THE MUSIC, BUT YOU FORGOT OR DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LYRICS. I prefer, if you don't mind, world famous songs. I love to see what songs the "chordians" will post. I will try to post more or less 5 world famous songs.
- BEE GEES Don't Forget to Remember Me.
- ENGELBERT HUMPERDINCK Please Release Me
- ALICE COOPER (maybe in-between) How you gonna see me now.
- THE SEARCHERS (ROLLING STONES) Take It, Or Leave It.
- MY FAVORITE: THE BEATLES Yesterday
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]