Topic: Compilation discs of Chordian work

Do the admin people of Chordie ever put together compilation discs of Chordian work for public release or is there too much legal wrangling involved. There seems to be a vast file of really brilliant work available - when one considers how much rubbish is given airplay everyday I would say the world is ready for some Quality Music. It would be nice if this could happen.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

Re: Compilation discs of Chordian work

Hi Buvvy

There are no cd's that I know of with a cd full of chordians own work, but great idea.

I was thinking of moving this t recording section but it is a chordie topic about chordie and one I think someone should try and do.
Might have a few problems like poeple not wanting to give their songs out etc.

But tis does remind me there is a youtube space for chordians to go to and share their stuff. I have not been there for a while. http://uk.youtube.com/group/Chordians

Thats about as near as a cd there is so far,lol. an online compilation

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

I think it's a great idea. Since there are people on here sharing music files anyway, it's just one step further. I'd be willing to contribute.
                                                  getfiddle

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

Any adimin from chordie has my permission to do whatever you want with anything I have posted on chordie, youtube, myspace, ect. check with me first though to insure that it is an origional as I do record covers of songs sometimes.

"Nobody paints by ear so why would I play guitar by sight?" hmm

there is a project going on at the moment in the recording forum its only in the formative stage but we are in the process of selecting songs written by members to record a couple CD's and contribute the proceeds to worthwhile charities smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"