Topic: t:title"the black cat of the dales"

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"the black cat of the dales"

this is a true story it has been seen....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi daddycool!
Is it not enough that the good people of Britain must cope with werewolves prowling the moors?  Now you're telling me there is feline predator lurking about and marauding through the peaceful hills and dales???  'Tis surely the end times . . .

I love these sorts of mysterious events - big black cats on the loose in Britain, Big Foot loping through the forests, Chupacabra roaming through the land.  I'm sure there is plenty of speculation as what this mysterious critter might be.

Good song - keep 'em coming.
James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

hi james its a bit hard for the farmer finding his sheep dead but it is a bit mystical when no-one has bothered to search for it,thanks for your comments....stay cool