Topic: Merry Christmas

Holiday Travell  hope you enjoy
Here's my latest recording dipicting the Heros of Holiday Travell..Best Wishes to all of you here on Chordie..
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =246645016

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Re: Merry Christmas

Marc I had a problem listening because the song kept starting and stopping,this is not a new thing because it has happened to me several times also on my profile page not to mention all the comments disappear and reappear at regular intervals, I sure hope myspace fixes this new system they installed im having problems with the music player also, I will try later to listen to your new song hopefully it will play all the way thru. have a merry Christmas and best wishes to you for the new year smile ps. check out the topic not an art form in this chat forum its about tree carving in candada by kap I think you will enjoy the photos as I know you also carve and Ive seen some of your work which is very nice smile

***additional content added*** 12/19/ 17:32 hrs. by russell_harding

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hi marc and a Very Merry Christmas to You. smile

I just had a listen and Holiday Travell played A-OK for me. I really liked the way you led the song from the beauty and serenity of Christmas to the fast pace and hustle of what Christmas turns into. Very well written and mixed.You put a lot of time in this one. KUDOS to you. smile

Great Song

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Marc this time the music player worked and I did hear it all the way and I think its a very nice arrangment and a good recording nice work on the keyboard smile

Hey Marc
A nice piece I liked the mixing of ambient sounds to paint the picture attached to a catchy melody..
Merry Christmas to you.
Ark

Merry christmas Marc to you and yours... Iam still pickin at that 5 string.... smile

Thanks ya'll....Best Wishes to you

I would try another.

Still interested in that "Devon Banjo Gypsies" gig.... get them fingers lightnin' fast..

I would try another.

Merry Christmas to everyone.  I hope you enjoy the holidays.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

hi all chordies A MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM DADDDYCOOL .

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers to a Super 2009  smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

I was going to hold off until tmorow but I just realised it is christmas already in New zealand and japan and a few other places.

so Happy crimbo to everyone who is enjoying it now and to those for it has still to come.

All the best for 2009, I hope each and every one of you all have a great time over the next ten or eleven days.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Merry Christmas to all smile

Merry Christmas to everyone out there. Enjoy yourselves. And if you get a chance to make some music, enjoy it even more!

All the very best wishes to you all and your loved ones.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

I would like to wish all my Chordie friends a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year. Feliz Natal e Bom Ano Novo

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Happy Holidays to one and all. All the best in 09.

Badeye...   cool cool

one caper after another

Merry christmas All.

Its late i know here but thats what we Irish do.. Chat sing and have good times..

My clan have just gone home.  I will take this spare minute to ""Wish you all a very Merry Christmas".

Heres something you all know but! sung in my native language of which im very proud.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uPrJR7IY

Oiche Mhait { Good Night }

From the Emerald Isle.

Old doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi and very happy Christmas to all Chordians around the world..
From merry old England   smile
Best wishes
Ark

19 (edited by Stonebridge 2008-12-25 11:02:02)

Merry Christmas all
or
Nadolig Llawen
as we say in Wales.