Topic: retry

here we go http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=763b … 0df22e6019 hope this is right. some one please let me know if they ca n listen to this. icouldnt seem to rename this file

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

Re: retry

Hi selso,:) Welcome to Chordie

I just played your song and it played just fine.I clicked on the link from your original post.
Nice work on this piece.Sounds like a fun song to play.
It would be nice to see the written words as the vocals came across kinda muffled.If you need a hand with Chordpro just give a holler.

Nice work

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

selso you had a little i before the http so I edited out and now the link shows up blue smile

selso wrote:

here we go http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=763b … 0df22e6019 hope this is right. some one please let me know if they ca n listen to this. icouldnt seem to rename this file

"Growing old is not for sissies"

thanks! im glad it worked. the lyrics:
Sometimes you love me honey, sometimes you dont
it dont make a difference baby, i'll just make a joke
you dont like the clothes i got or the way i comb my hair
if i told you i was leaving, well you wouldnt even care
chorus:
sometimes i love your ways
most of the time i got nothing to say
cuz you went home to your daddy
with the kids and the car

i know theres a diffrence between pleasure and pain
its like waking up in detox and not knowing your name
i know theres a diffrence between heaven and adn hell
but they both seem the same , so just pay my bail
back to chorus
\help with chordpro would be great!

Reverend Horton Heat

thank you so much, guys!

Reverend Horton Heat

6 (edited by KAP54 2009-01-22 00:26:14)

Hi selso
Chordpro all done with no spaces
1st line type          [tsong]  "without the t"           this sets up the program. note square brackets

2nd line type         {t: plus name of song}          this sets the tittle note curly brackets

3rd line type         {st:Author name /date}         this sets up ownership  note curly brackets

Once this is done what I do is type out the complete song as it should be read.Try and use commas where they should be as it helps with the flow when reading

Once you have the words written....

Last type                     [/song]                    this stops the program....square brackets

Then you go to start of lyrics. At the beginning of each word where there is a chord

type                           [A] or [Bm] or [F#m]  this will put the chord name in.... square brackets

Above the start of each chorus type   {soc}   start of chorus,this makes it purdy "curly bracket"

Below the end of each chorus            {eoc}   end of chorus,this stops the purdy "curly bracket"

There are other tricks to learn but start here first to get the hang of it.

Important...............Never post right away.....Click on preview to view what it should look like.If OK than post it. If not than scroll down and look for the mistakes.
Sometimes it is a good idea to put a space between each line so it doesn't look cluttered

I know it looks complicated but it really isn't.Take your time and feel good when you see the end results

Hope this helps

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

selso if you read the "sticky" on posting in the song writing forum the lyrics must contain chords or it is concidered a poem and should be posted in the poem forum smile

selso wrote:

thanks! im glad it worked. the lyrics:
Sometimes you love me honey, sometimes you dont
it dont make a difference baby, i'll just make a joke
you dont like the clothes i got or the way i comb my hair
if i told you i was leaving, well you wouldnt even care
chorus:
sometimes i love your ways
most of the time i got nothing to say
cuz you went home to your daddy
with the kids and the car

i know theres a diffrence between pleasure and pain
its like waking up in detox and not knowing your name
i know theres a diffrence between heaven and adn hell
but they both seem the same , so just pay my bail
back to chorus
\help with chordpro would be great!

Hi selso,

Sounds like from russ and kap that you got mediafire going,,,congrats. I'd like to have a listen but the song does not seem to be on the link you provided above.

"I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did." Yogi Berra
"It's like deja vu all over again." Yogi Berra
and my personal favorite Yogi Berra quote: "Ninety percent of this game is half mental."

sorry about that russel, will do next time. The chords are just e ,a, b7th.  with a capo on the 3rd fret

Reverend Horton Heat

selso no problem smile and if you have the time give the chopro a try (formating) it really makes the songs look nice smile