Topic: Excalibur a song without lyrics..mmm

Hi Chordians
It's been a while... (I know who cares) smile
But I've been doing some other stuff (music wise) without Guitars.
Anyway here's one with my heavily FX Acoustic with added strings and backing. Not to everyones taste but Hey please give it a listen.
Why "Excalibur" well I like the Arthurian legends and I think the Instrumental runs well the film "Excalibur" trailer..
As always thanks for taking the time to read/listen...
The link http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_so … ID=7349447

Ark

Re: Excalibur a song without lyrics..mmm

Hi Ark,

Yes it has been a while and I, for one, have missed your input.

A great piece and I can understand the 'Excalibur' title - it fits the mood of the music perfectly. It is well recorded too. Thank you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Ark I had a listen nice feeling kind of majestic aireness to it good to see you posting songs again looks like I will have to get going to keep up with everybody good job on this smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Well Hello-o-o-o Stranger smile

Glad to hear from you.Real nice work on this piece,it definitely has an Arthurian feel to it with a touch of David Gilmours guitar in there. Good Stuff.

What else you been working on that doesn't include guitars? Joust Curious. smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

I love that type of sound.  It reminds me of what I might hear on the New Age channel, or am I wrong?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hi Roger
Thanks for the comment. It's nice to have been missed  smile
Hope your move goes smoothly for you and your cats settle in ok..

Hi Russ
I been waiting to hear a new song from yourself. I know your've been sorting out your new CD etc. So I will expect something new when your've got the time...
Thanks for the positive comments.

Hi bensonp
Yep your sorta right my stuff now tends to be in Ambient/chillout style if you like that type of music the please checkout my websites. (blatant self advertising here)  smile
Thanks for your comment..

Ark

KAP54 wrote:

What else you been working on that doesn't include guitars? Joust Curious. smile

Kenny

Hi kenny
Thanks for you comments and for showing an interest.
I've been working on more string orientated music. Must say I'm binning more than I'm keeping but it's enjoyable all the same.
There's a piece called "Dawn" on my Myspace page it's also entered in Ourstage this Feb which is an example of what I've been doing.
How you getting on with the Boss digital recorder getting to grips with it yet any songs in the offing..
Ark

I'll do that Arkady

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.