[C]Move to music, music of the [C7]spheres

[F]Water, earth, [F]fire, air

[C]Molecules, molecules, [C]everywhere

[G7]Everything, everything [F7]made of molecules

A-[C]mazing what itsy-bitsy [G7]molecules can [C]do

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Re: "Molecules Blues"

love it James but you forgot to mention masons(I'm not sure of the spelling) I think there sub atomic particles but you sure got the rest lol question, I believe matter and the universe is infinite without and within because it seems the more we are able to look into the universe we keep discovering new galaxies and the more we are able to look through more powerful means of the minute universe of matter we keep discovering new particles,you could go crazy coming to grips with the fact that our "solid bodies"break down to all the things in your song even our thoughts are electrical particles and when we pass away our bodies change there molecular structure but matter cannot be destroyed only altered so we will still be part of something and our essence of awareness will be somewhere also,sorry to ramble on like this the molecules in my synapses made me do it lol you got me thinking with your lyrics smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

hi james a scientific masterpiece ,a subject i know little about but its everywhere ,great recording too...stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi James,

Now this is a song that is really going back to basics, only you would think to write a song about molecules.

I enjoyed to recording, thank you,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I tried to include all the known sub-atomic particles;
6 types of Quarks (up, down, bottom, top, strange, charm), plus: Gluons, Muons, Pions, Kaons, Photons, Fermions, and others.  I also wanted to say something about Dark Matter, Dark Energy, and other topics - - it is an exceedingly fascinating topic.

However, the song started turning into a encyclopedia so I skirted around all those details.  Russell, the apparent symmetry between micro/macro (atomic/galactic) scales is one of those really cool things about our universe. 

Thanks for listening to my little musical foray into the weird world of Physics.

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Yes James it is a facinating topic and as you have said it could have turrned into a encylopedia of particals(some I never heard of) but someday science will discover what faith has known all along, a quote from Ashley Brilliant smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Hi James,

Fascinating for sure.I try wrap my mind around the physics of the "known universe" and still come up wondering about the "unknown universe"
Dark matter and string theory are mind benders. lol

Great Tune

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)